DT:Shaun Smith, Ron Edwards, Garret Brown
    OLB: Hali, Vrbael, Studebaker, Sheffield, Walters
    ILB: Williams, Belcher, Johnson, Mays
    CB: Flowers, Carr, Arenas, Leggett, Daniels
    S: Berry, McGraw, Lewis, Morgan
    K: Succop
    P: Colquitt

where to start...

I think 3 QBs is a must, especially after the injury to Brodie a week or so ago. While I still think hes a good backup when called upon, he does us no good if not healthy. And Palko has actually looked pretty good in the preseason so far. Very quick release for a lefty :)

Cox is a much better lead blocker than Castille, plus with a versatile guy like Jackie Battle we can use him in short yardage situations and at FB if we need to. Castille is expendable

For WRs I think Horn is pretty much a lock to make the team. Hes been a superstar at tc and recorded our only passing TD of the preseason so far. None of the other WRs on the bubble have done much of anything, and Urban is Haleys veteran guy. Not to mention hes not a bad slot WR

I dont have us keeping Daryl Harris at Guard. Unfortunately even as good as he has looked in tc and workouts, he cant stay healthy and has not been able to get on the field at all in the preseason. Unless he plays week 4 and tears it up, I dont see him keeping his job over Colin Brown.

I kept Garret Brown over Gales. I dont think there is anyway Garret Brown would clear waivers to the practice squad. Every time hes out there hes pushing the pocket like no other NT on our team. Constantly commanding the double team. Keeping him is a must. I see him as our future at NT...Still cant believe this guy went undrafted...

I also think we keep an extra OLB...Pierre Walters has shown several flashes of what hes capable of doing, and at a position where we need more production and depth, I think he stays.

Questions, Comments, concerns? Whos your 53?

Id say you are pretty spot on, though, I dont think they will keep moore, and mccluster will be listed as an RB. Who will get his spot im not sure, but 4 rbs is enough. With the way they played last night, battle and horn are almost assured spots on the team.

Not sure what cameron sheffields status is but if he is major injured then he will be on IR and we will get to keep one more.

You may be right about McCluster...if that is the case my money is one Lawrence or Copper staying for the play on special teams.

I dont know who we we keep after Walters for OLB...maybe Herron? Cole and Greenwod havent really looked impressive at all. And I certainly mind seeing us keep Dion Gales if nothing else. Another talented player that we might not sneak on the practice squad, and we can always use the depth on the d-line

I think that this is the 53 that will be on the field for the Chiefs this season.

I thought Smith was moved to DE from NT?

Yes he was moved, as was Dion Gales...

DE: Dorsey, Jackson, Gilberry, Magee, Smith

DT:Edwards, Garret Brown, Derek Lokey

LS: Thomas Gafford Cant believe I forgot about him!

How bout we take out Kestahn Moore and Colin Brown. Ndukwe and Neiswanger can backup the guard position.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Lokey willbe the 3rd DT. Plus, he can be led blocker on goalline runs. He did that against the eagles.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Saw Lokey play FB but I don't think it will happen. I think Castille stays, he was with Haley and Cox is from the old organization.

Copper stays, big part of special teams. Dion Gales stays, great depth. I wonder if Magee stays, he hasn't improved very much. I can't see Horne not making the 53 because he won't make it to the practice squad.

What happens to Page, they haven't released him and hes under contract but does he count against the roster?

No unless he comes and signs his tender he is not under contract therefor does not count against the roster

i think we lose moore and keep quentin lawrence for special teams use

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast