Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cameron Sheffield

Default Cameron Sheffield

This seems to be the latest and greatest info on Cameron. Hope he's ok! Has anyone else heard anything about his condition?

Chiefs LB Cameron Sheffield hospitalized after neck injury - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    Anyone watch Haley's press conference today? Talk about an awesome head Coach, one I suddenly believe in more than ever. He said when Sheffield went down, he personally was praying for him along with others on the field. (Us fans at the game including myself also were praying for him) Haley today attributed Sheffield's dramatic recovery to "the power of prayer." And late game night, when he learned Sheffield was ok, Haley said "the first thing I did was thank God," and then at two in the morning went to the hospital for a visit. AT 2AM. Regardless of your religious beliefs, I see Haley in a new light, as our Head Coach, who truly cares, who truly wants the Chiefs to be great.
    As a man of faith I have truly seen the power of prayer work first hand on many occasions. It's good to see a coach do that . I've always liked Haley and think that him and Pioli have this team going in the right direction.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    As a man of faith I have truly seen the power of prayer work first hand on many occasions. It's good to see a coach do that . I've always liked Haley and think that him and Pioli have this team going in the right direction.
    You and me both my friend
    Resident Ambassador!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12