Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cameron Sheffield

Default Cameron Sheffield

This seems to be the latest and greatest info on Cameron. Hope he's ok! Has anyone else heard anything about his condition?

Chiefs LB Cameron Sheffield hospitalized after neck injury - The Huddle: Football News from the NFL - USATODAY.com

I just read on PFT that he's reportedly been released from the hospital. Really hope he's OK. If so, the Chiefs really escaped two scary situations in consecutive weeks. Really just hope the guy doesn't have any spinal injury.

Looked more like a concussion to me.

I just saw on Kcchiefs.com he is out of the hospital That is good news. Hope he is going to be ok to play again.

Anyone watch Haley's press conference today? Talk about an awesome head Coach, one I suddenly believe in more than ever. He said when Sheffield went down, he personally was praying for him along with others on the field. (Us fans at the game including myself also were praying for him) Haley today attributed Sheffield's dramatic recovery to "the power of prayer." And late game night, when he learned Sheffield was ok, Haley said "the first thing I did was thank God," and then at two in the morning went to the hospital for a visit. AT 2AM. Regardless of your religious beliefs, I see Haley in a new light, as our Head Coach, who truly cares, who truly wants the Chiefs to be great.
    Last edited by KCINNYC; 08-31-2010 at 02:06 AM.
    Resident Ambassador!

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    Anyone watch Haley's press conference today? Talk about an awesome head Coach, one I suddenly believe in more than ever. He said when Sheffield went down, he personally was praying for him along with others on the field. (Us fans at the game including myself also were praying for him) Haley today attributed Sheffield's dramatic recovery to "the power of prayer." And late game night, when he learned Sheffield was ok, Haley said "the first thing I did was thank God," and then at two in the morning went to the hospital for a visit. AT 2AM. Regardless of your religious beliefs, I see Haley in a new light, as our Head Coach, who truly cares, who truly wants the Chiefs to be great.
    Outstanding! Is that interview on kcchiefs.com?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Outstanding! Is that interview on kcchiefs.com?
    Yes it is from yesterday's press conference. It is worth listening to. He talks about Sheffield at the very end. Great stuff.

Video Gallery
    Resident Ambassador!

That is great. That is the type of man that I want leading my team. Maybe there is more to his new demeanor.

I did see that. It's a far diffrent side of him then the coach that could go off on a player any moment that we saw last year. I hope that his better attituide that he has this year is due to the team looking MUCH better.

Yes it is from yesterday's press conference. It is worth listening to. He talks about Sheffield at the very end. Great stuff.

Video Gallery

Cool beans!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast