Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How good are you feeling about the Chiefs this year?

Default How good are you feeling about the Chiefs this year?

With Denver's injury issues, the Chargers holdouts, and Oaklands question marks, I feel the Chiefs have a very good chance to land a wildcard. Hell, there is an outside chance they can win the division.

What do you think?

I won't know a thing until I see them actually play. Right now, I feel .500. I do think that the Chiefs and Raiders have a chance to compete for the division. It is just a matter of how much did the Chiefs improve, and can the Raiders over come being the Raiders.

It will be a tough season. The good news, though, is that I see what the Chiefs are building and I think this year is just a step towards what they will become. I think Pioli and Haley are doing it right. They didn't blow the bank on FA, and once this new CBA is put in place, I think they are poised to seriously upgrade in areas they were not able to fix in the draft. Next years could be huge.

Wild Card? No way. The only way they get into the playoffs is if they win the division. As I said in a previous post, we will know a lot more about this team after week 5.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Wild Card? No way. The only way they get into the playoffs is if they win the division. As I said in a previous post, we will know a lot more about this team after week 5.
    Yeah, we'd have to deal with the Texans, Titans, Jets, Dolphins, Patriots, Steelers, Bengals, and the Ravens. That's just too many teams to deal with. Adding the Raiders to this list isn't a bad idea either.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

i say 75% chance of wining the division. I like the way we are looking and there are a great deal of players and coaches trying to make a statement.

I think how we do depends on whether five key guys improve to what management considers their potential: Cassel, Albert, Bowe, DJ, and Jackson. If those five guys play above average (by that, I mean as if they were top-15 at their position), then we have a very good shot of winning our division. If they don't, we don't.

I am hoping for an eight win season right now but let me wait at least through preseason to get my hopes up or down right now it is all just speculation and hope and nothing but. I feel we will see what the team is capable of in the preseason.

10 win season and 3 championships over the next ten years,,,believe it........

I am felling very good about this team this year. Much better then I have felt in a long time. I really think that this team can make a run at the playoffs. Not because they are one of the best teams in the AFC but we have the NFC west this year. They tend to make a team look better then what they are.

I think the chiefs are 2nd best in the divison. Denver is just starting there divison. Oakland I no that the media is talking about how much better they are going to be and I really don't no why. Jason Cambell? The Raiders will be the same Raiders. The Chargers will be good but I don't think they will be as good as they have been. I think we can split with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    i say 75% chance of wining the division. I like the way we are looking and there are a great deal of players and coaches trying to make a statement.
    I'm going to say they have a one in four chance of winning the division...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast