Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Play-calling

Default Play-calling

That was vile!!! Did they run more than one sweep in that game?

I don't get it. Five years of success with the sweep, so, let's make sure we don't use that play.

I'm not certain rather Herm, or Mike S. was calling those plays, but they are making an enemy out of me, in a big hurry. I have to assume, that Herm was in charge of that. Because it sure did look like a bland N.Y. Jets offense. Not to mention, Solari was here to see the success of the sweep.

Can we trade for Marty?

Default Re: Play-calling

I just want the 3rd and 7 play back. What the hell were they thinking there. Go for the throat. Don't settle for 3 in the first quarter. Trying real hard not the swear on this post too. :-x
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

The play calling sucked!

That is all.

i heard that Al Saunders left a Playbook Labeld "IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE" and Mike has been shoeshringing it together with Darts

slag02 wrote:
    i heard that Al Saunders left a Playbook Labeld "IN CASE OF MY ABSENCE" and Mike has been shoeshringing it together with Darts
    Herm hid it.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Ohh So thats what happend...

I hope they find it during the rennovation
    Guru wrote:
    slag02 wrote:
    Herm hid it.

slag02 wrote:
    Ohh So thats what happend...

I hope they find it during the rennovation
    Guru wrote:
    slag02 wrote:
    Herm hid it.

Me too!

Actually Chiefster, He's using it for a paper weight, he has his own version of a play book, Sigh, I never thought I would appreciate MartyBall until last Sunday. Poor Trent got hurt trying to make something happen. Of course even Sauders plays require blocking and QB protection, all million of them. So mayby Carl has the answer, you think?

:hammer:

kenny1937 wrote:

Actually Chiefster, He's using it for a paper weight, he has his own version of a play book, Sigh, I never thought I would appreciate MartyBall until last Sunday. Poor Trent got hurt trying to make something happen. Of course even Sauders plays require blocking and QB protection, all million of them. So mayby Carl has the answer, you think?

:hammer:

I don't know if I would get my hopes up.

Do ya'll think it's too late to get Marty back? Did you see how his Chargers performed the other night? I know it was only one game and I really, really hate the Chargers, but if he can keep them playing like that they'll be tough to beat this year. Of course, they'll lose in the playoffs. Hate the Chargers. Still miss Marty.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast