Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Antonio Bryant?

Default Antonio Bryant?

What do you guys think? Besides last year his recent stats are good... and even last year they were acceptable for chiefs standards. A big target but I cant say I remember him as too much of a deep threat. And although I want a burner to stretch the field a smart route runner with sure hands could always help.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    What do you guys think? Besides last year his recent stats are good... and even last year they were acceptable for chiefs standards. A big target but I cant say I remember him as too much of a deep threat. And although I want a burner to stretch the field a smart route runner with sure hands could always help.
    I was thinking about this earlier. If we didn't have Chris Chambers I would be all for it. But now I think he would just be taking up space.

Resident Celebrity

No thanks. He's already sucking Tampa and Cincy dry, 18 million in total. I say pass on this cap space liability.

Thanks Aussie!

We need defensive players

No thanks. He is injured, hasn't played a game this year and we need an offensive line....
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

One thing that would make sense is San Diego signing him. We may not need to worry as much for him becoming one of our players but instead him being somebody that will play against us. With Vincent Jackson still holding out and looking like he won't be a Charger again, it's a good possibility that San Diego might sign him.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    One thing that would make sense is San Diego signing him. We may not need to worry as much for him becoming one of our players but instead him being somebody that will play against us. With Vincent Jackson still holding out and looking like he won't be a Charger again, it's a good possibility that San Diego might sign him.
    Doubtful. The receivers that San Diego has, even without Jackson, are better than what Bryant would offer them.

Thanks Aussie!

I don't think that he's any better then the WRs that we have now. So I would have to say no on him.

I think Bryant plays well in certain schemes. He is not a burner, nor was he known as a team leader. I feel like Chambers gives us what Bryant could give us and more. Need a fast guy that can get off the line clean........and isn't injured all the time.

bryant is damaged goods why would we even think about wanting him.besides he has done nothing in the nfl at all.we need to address other positions first.we have to worry about our qb for one thing,he just dosen't thrill me at all.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast