Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Week 3: Niner V. Chiefs Tailgate

Default Week 3: Niner V. Chiefs Tailgate

Hello Everyone,

Myself (Niner fan) and one of my best friends (Chiefs fan) are coming to Arrowhead for this game. I was wondering if we would be able to join anyone for tailgating before the game. My parking pass is Orange. So I guess thats where we'll be. We would be happy to contribute to food and beverage. I have been told KC tailgating is awesome and Im looking to show my friend an awesome time before he deploys to the middle east for another tour of duty.

Please email me at shaun.a.singh@gmail.com.

Thanks so much.
    -Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by dr8van View Post
    I have a Gold parking pass. Do you guys meet in the gold parking lot? Or is there some other designated tailgating location at Arrowhead?

Also, please let me know what we can contribute to the tailgate. We are out of towners so it may be difficult for us to go to the grocery store before hand, but we are happy to contribute funds.
    Those times I've tailgated with Chiefs Crowd friends we meet up in Lot A, as most don't have "Gold Passes". I think the Gold Parking is in Lot B?? It's in front of Red Reserve parking...I think. We've always been in Lot A, close to the stadium entrance as possible. If that be the case for the 49ers game, we won't be very far from the Gold Parking in Lot B.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Do you know where you will be staying when you are in KC?
    We will be staying at Hoge Barracks (run by the Holiday inn) on post at Ft. Leavenworth. Its approximately 50 miles to arrowhead from there. We will be attending both Kansas and Kansas State games on Saturday and obviously the Chiefs-Niner game on Sunday.

Where are you guys staying? Do you know which p/l you'll be in for the tailgate?

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Those times I've tailgated with Chiefs Crowd friends we meet up in Lot A, as most don't have "Gold Passes". I think the Gold Parking is in Lot B?? It's in front of Red Reserve parking...I think. We've always been in Lot A, close to the stadium entrance as possible. If that be the case for the 49ers game, we won't be very far from the Gold Parking in Lot B.
    That sounds awesome! Do you guys get with Canada and his crew for games? If we are all close (p/l proximity) maybe we can link up and have a huge tailgate party!

I'm at the Clarion Hotel

I will be there!!!!

From the sounds of it, there is an initial thought if joining up with me for this game in lot n

I guess I will come.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I'm gonna be there! Bringing Eight of us from South Dakota to hang out. I am guessing lot A also right by X Factor and his crew.We will be bringing a big grill, two chiefs tents like usual so anyone who wants to hang with me . Also we will be bringing the apple pie booze that made the parking lot tilt for Canada last year. Who's with me!!
    Last edited by YZILLA; 09-14-2010 at 08:21 PM.

Apple Pie Booze!!!!! Yeah!

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I'm gonna be there! Bringing Eight of us from South Dakota to hang out. I am guessing lot A also right by X Factor and his crew.We will be bringing a big grill, two chiefs tents like usual so anyone who wants to hang with me . Also we will be bringing the apple pie booze that made the parking lot tilt for Canada last year. Who's with me!!
    Bunch of people were talking Lot N this time around, I don't know, let's get together and work it out. I will be there.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast