Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Week 3: Niner V. Chiefs Tailgate

Default Week 3: Niner V. Chiefs Tailgate

Hello Everyone,

Myself (Niner fan) and one of my best friends (Chiefs fan) are coming to Arrowhead for this game. I was wondering if we would be able to join anyone for tailgating before the game. My parking pass is Orange. So I guess thats where we'll be. We would be happy to contribute to food and beverage. I have been told KC tailgating is awesome and Im looking to show my friend an awesome time before he deploys to the middle east for another tour of duty.

Please email me at shaun.a.singh@gmail.com.

Thanks so much.
    -Shaun

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Well now unfortunately it's looking like we are not going to be able to make it....

Anybody need Chiefs vs 49ers tickets? - Kansas City Chiefs Forums
    If you cant sell them, maybe Canada or one of us can scalp them, at a discounted rate at the game..

We will be there....I am riding in with Connie Jo and David and his buddy are just gonna find the RV.

Vern... that is local brew.... we will pick some up if that is what you had. Very tasty with lemon!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Vern... that is local brew.... we will pick some up if that is what you had. Very tasty with lemon!
    Yeah, it was good stuff!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by dr8van View Post
    That sounds awesome! Do you guys get with Canada and his crew for games? If we are all close (p/l proximity) maybe we can link up and have a huge tailgate party!
    "Canada and his crew" are the only ones I tailgate with at Arrowhead...all others are lame by comparison, hahahaha.

Seriously...we're all one in the same crew from Chiefs Crowd who tailgate together.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    We will be there....I am riding in with Connie Jo and David and his buddy are just gonna find the RV.
    Hey, we need to coordinate plans! Ryan aka YZILLA called me this afternoon, wanting to be sure I'd be there, which I will be. Ryan said Canada & friends are parking the RV somewhere over by Worlds of Fun! I didn't think to ask him about Canada's plan for entering the stadium, but Ryan told me his groups plan, haha. Ryan's group is staying in a hotel downtown in the Power & Light District...his buddy Nate had a deal there on a hotel. They're planning on entering Arrowheads lots as soon as the gates open. He said he'd like to park near X-Factor, cause they're good friends I think. I told him didn't matter to me, but I'd try to be there when the gates opened too...but wasn't sure what your plans were yet Tammie. I told him you & I were sitting together, that you're taking Kelly's seat...& I was excited about us sitting together screaming & beating seats, haha.

Anyway...call me please!! I'm not sure from day to day if I'm gonna have a PC Internet Satellite Provider, so if you don't see me around the net...call me so we can finalize plans to meet up on Sunday!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Hey, we need to coordinate plans! Ryan aka YZILLA called me this afternoon, wanting to be sure I'd be there, which I will be. Ryan said Canada & friends are parking the RV somewhere over by Worlds of Fun! I didn't think to ask him about Canada's plan for entering the stadium, but Ryan told me his groups plan, haha. Ryan's group is staying in a hotel downtown in the Power & Light District...his buddy Nate had a deal there on a hotel. They're planning on entering Arrowheads lots as soon as the gates open. He said he'd like to park near X-Factor, cause they're good friends I think. I told him didn't matter to me, but I'd try to be there when the gates opened too...but wasn't sure what your plans were yet Tammie. I told him you & I were sitting together, that you're taking Kelly's seat...& I was excited about us sitting together screaming & beating seats, haha.

Anyway...call me please!! I'm not sure from day to day if I'm gonna have a PC Internet Satellite Provider, so if you don't see me around the net...call me so we can finalize plans to meet up on Sunday!

Connie, we are going to Lot N. I know YZilla is friends with X Factor, but I am not. Nothing against those guys, I like them and what they do, but trying to get close to them last game was a Cluster F.... I don't have the patience to deal with the traffic in and out of Lot A. Me an my family I have become very comfortable in Lot N over the years. Canada, Dell and Hayvern all wanted to join me and my BBQ so they agreed to just meet up with where I go. I tried to accomodate the lot A thing last game, but that traffic boiled my blood. I won't be headed there again any time soon.

Everyone is welcome to eat and leave to meet up with whoever they want to see. It won't hurt my feelings.

Seek!
    Are you going to have your grill going in lot N and we bring meat?
    We will attempt to get into lot N and join up.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    Seek!
    Are you going to have your grill going in lot N and we bring meat?
    We will attempt to get into lot N and join up.
    I will have my Grill going. I am bringing about 6 slabs of smoked ribs, and 14 chicken breast. I will just use the grill to warm those up and there will be plenty of heat left if you want to grill your own stuff. We have tons of plates, napkins and forks etc.. left over from home opener. Apparently everyone was planning on 600 people to show up.

Since Canada and friends are coming in by RV, They will try to park him in the gravel behind lot N. Just looked that up on the Chiefs website so my stubborness of being in Lot N, will actually help Canada.

Because of this, I will probably try and find a grass spot at the back of Lot N facing the practice facility, under the power lines. I would say it would actually be about 100 to 150 yards south of that Gravel parking lot, probably right in the middle of the power line poles.

At least that is where we used to hang out.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Connie, we are going to Lot N. I know YZilla is friends with X Factor, but I am not. Nothing against those guys, I like them and what they do, but trying to get close to them last game was a Cluster F.... I don't have the patience to deal with the traffic in and out of Lot A. Me an my family I have become very comfortable in Lot N over the years. Canada, Dell and Hayvern all wanted to join me and my BBQ so they agreed to just meet up with where I go. I tried to accomodate the lot A thing last game, but that traffic boiled my blood. I won't be headed there again any time soon.

Everyone is welcome to eat and leave to meet up with whoever they want to see. It won't hurt my feelings.
    Well, I'm late with reading all this, obviously, hahaha. When I made that post above to Tammie, after Ryan had called me...I don't think Ryan realized, or knew at that time, that plans were in place for us all to tailgate in Lot N. Since I needed to lay a bit low until I knew for sure where my 'x' was getting my activity info from...I hadn't been here to read any updated tailgate plans for the 49er's game either.

Anyway, alls well that ended well, and we all ended up tailgating in Lot N. Heck, I don't care where we tailgate, as long as we're together...I'm good & happy, lol. :)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456