Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 3: Niner V. Chiefs Tailgate

Default Week 3: Niner V. Chiefs Tailgate

Hello Everyone,

Myself (Niner fan) and one of my best friends (Chiefs fan) are coming to Arrowhead for this game. I was wondering if we would be able to join anyone for tailgating before the game. My parking pass is Orange. So I guess thats where we'll be. We would be happy to contribute to food and beverage. I have been told KC tailgating is awesome and Im looking to show my friend an awesome time before he deploys to the middle east for another tour of duty.

Please email me at shaun.a.singh@gmail.com.

Thanks so much.
    -Shaun

At one point, there were a lot of people on this site planning a tailgate for this game. I think most of them decided to do the Monday night game instead though.

I am still going to the 49er game and would love to meet up with some people to tailgate before hand. Could your parking pass also be gold?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    At one point, there were a lot of people on this site planning a tailgate for this game. I think most of them decided to do the Monday night game instead though.

I am still going to the 49er game and would love to meet up with some people to tailgate before hand. Could your parking pass also be gold?
    Its possible. I just got the tickets this weekend. I only glanced at the parking pass. It definitely in the family of gold, yellow, orange type. Ive never been to KC before. Is there an Orange parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by dr8van View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Myself (Niner fan) and one of my best friends (Chiefs fan) are coming to Arrowhead for this game. I was wondering if we would be able to join anyone for tailgating before the game. My parking pass is Orange. So I guess thats where we'll be. We would be happy to contribute to food and beverage. I have been told KC tailgating is awesome and Im looking to show my friend an awesome time before he deploys to the middle east for another tour of duty.

Thanks so much.
    -Shaun
    Your best friend can, but you have to watch from the outside!!

j/k I am coming down with a few friends who are niner fans too and we will be tailgating somewhere. Stick around the Crowd and we willbe making plansfor that game after the Monday Night game!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Your best friend can, but you have to watch from the outside!!

j/k I am coming down with a few friends who are niner fans too and we will be tailgating somewhere. Stick around the Crowd and we willbe making plansfor that game after the Monday Night game!!
    Thanks so much. Ill be sure to check in when you all are making plans. Im sure its going to be a blast!

I have a friend and myself coming to this game and we will be hanging out with Canada and friends, so we are going to have a tailgate crew going.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Hello Everyone,

Thanks so much.
    -Shaun
    I think there are several of us who will be at the 49er's game, and tailgating as always!! I'll be there, along with Canada, Ryfo, Hayvern, and any other Chiefs Crowd buddies planning to be there. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I think there are several of us who will be at the 49er's game, and tailgating as always!! I'll be there, along with Canada, Ryfo, Hayvern, and any other Chiefs Crowd buddies planning to be there. :)
    Count me in. I'm not sure if it will be more of I will have a guest coming too.. Either way I will be there.

Resident Celebrity

Talking

I have a Gold parking pass. Do you guys meet in the gold parking lot? Or is there some other designated tailgating location at Arrowhead?

Also, please let me know what we can contribute to the tailgate. We are out of towners so it may be difficult for us to go to the grocery store before hand, but we are happy to contribute funds.

I have a Gold parking pass. Do you guys meet in the gold parking lot? Or is there some other designated tailgating location at Arrowhead?

Also, please let me know what we can contribute to the tailgate. We are out of towners so it may be difficult for us to go to the grocery store before hand, but we are happy to contribute funds.
    Do you know where you will be staying when you are in KC?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast