Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Can't wait till we play the Raiderz.

Default Can't wait till we play the Raiderz.

Watched their games on NFL replay and they looked pretty bad against the run.

We are going to run all over them.

Or mainly JC will.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by RyanMathews View Post
    Do you Fanboys not know who your playing week 1? Have you pretty much given up on stopping the Chargers?

Do you Fanboys not know who your playing week 1? Have you pretty much given up on stopping the Chargers?
    Or it could be that we simply hate the Raiders more than you guys? Btw, that 40 yards on 11 rushes against the Saints by Matthews puts fear into the hearts of many.

The Chiefs have only been rushing for 150 a game, right guys? Please go easy on us! If it's a pic battle you want, I could find a few of our sacks against the Eagles, or a few Charles runs. Then again, it's funnier just watching you troll mindlessly.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Default lmao

KC is one of the worst teams in the NFL.You guys have no chance of making the playoff as long a Rivers is in the Division. I'm sure you already know that.

KC is one of the worst teams in the NFL.You guys have no chance of making the playoff as long a Rivers is in the Division. I'm sure you already know that.

Don't worry, come week 1 Philip Rivers and Eric Berry will become acquainted with one another. Just get used to saying this year and for many years to come "Rivers just threw another pick 6"
    Last edited by stricken721; 08-31-2010 at 06:42 PM.

Resident Celebrity

Still trollin?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Look I am not one to speak blindly about how the team that I love is going to beat everyone one... I love the chiefs more than I can put into words but I know we have our flaws... 10 wins over 3 seasons proves that.

But in reviewing the Chargers recent history it would be more alarming to me at their lack of success than ours. And I am not talking about our division or even the playoffs.

Your team has undeniably had questionable offseason issues... and if the 06-09 chargers team couldn't do it... 10 sure as hell can not.

Bottom line merriman is average at best and is sure to be a locker room cancer this year. V Jackson may not even run another route for your team. Mcneil is up in the air. And you dealt your best CB to the jets. Now I am not denying that your team on paper is much better than ours, but their window is closing. The chiefs and even the donks have a roster full of YOUNG talent and it is just a matter of time. The problem is that your rule of the division will go forgotten with nothing to talk about except a few dismal playoff appearances by winning the weakest division in the NFL.......

Hardly something to gloat about.

This post made me laugh..suppose that years ago with acquisition of LT meant Superbowl to you guys.

Proof is there bro, you need a decent defense to succeed in this league. This year your coach decided trading up for a slightly above average running back that they could could have in later rounds...when you should of been picking some defensive players. Rivers is good, I'll give him that, but the defense has always been the problem.

Go Chiefs!
    Kick some Chargless on MNF!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Administator, we have a Cancer. this thead needs to be closed. Not only are there naive, unfortunate fans from rival AFC West teams posting, but there are also naive unfortunate fans from rival AFC West teams posting.

....AND WHO CAN'T deal with the fact that Vegas is about to put the odds on the CHIEFS winning the AFC West.
    Last edited by KCINNYC; 08-31-2010 at 11:48 PM.
    Resident Ambassador!

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    Administator, we have a Cancer. this thead needs to be closed. Not only are there naive, unfortunate fans from rival AFC West teams posting, but there are also naive unfortunate fans from rival AFC West teams posting.

....AND WHO CAN'T deal with the fact that Vegas is about to put the odds on the CHIEFS winning the AFC West.
    No reason to allow those who are acting trollish to dictate the closer of a thread started by members of good standing. From what I've seen there have been no infractions of the rules. Simply place him on ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    No reason to allow those who are acting trollish to dictate the closer of a thread started by members of good standing. From what I've seen there have been no infractions of the rules. Simply place him on ignore.

This

I have a feeling that he will be much like the donkey troll we had last season. Who I dont belive we have heard from since about midway through that last regular season game last season. I wonder why lol.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast