2nd team (bench)
    QB Eli Manning
    RB Jerome Harrison
    RB Chester Taylor
    RB/wr Darren Sproles
    WR Tarrel Owens
    WR TJ who's your momma
    WR Derick Mason

I know I have one too many WR and RB but I did that for trade bait..hope it works....

what you think? It was my first live draft ever.. Whats your teams look like..

espn 9-- Arrowhead rowdies

Drew brees
    cedreic benson
    knoshown moreno
    cj spiller
    randy moss
    miles austin
    kellen winslow
    eagles
    rob bironas

bench
    clinton portis
    dexter Mccluster
    santonio holmes
    ben rothlisberger
    mario manningham
    legedu naanee
    donald brown

Ahh the ESPN league is a 9 man. That explains why all the teams are stacked!

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    I typically like 3 rbs and 2 wrs... But thats just me. A healthy rb will always get some carries... but nothing is worse than when a WR just doesnt get passes their way.
    Like I said, I may change things up a bit before the season starts. I'm not worried about Fitz. He will get his numbers no matter who the QB is. 1000 + again, probably closer to 1200 actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Like I said, I may change things up a bit before the season starts. I'm not worried about Fitz. He will get his numbers no matter who the QB is. 1000 + again, probably closer to 1200 actually.
    Well the thing is that it isnt necessarily who the QB is and more who is gonna relieve the double team on him all day... I cant even name their tight end and Steve Breaston is good but nothing that the average 1rst string CB cant deal with. I believe the loss of Boldin and even more Warner is going to change that offense immensely. But Fitzgerald is elite and there is no denying that.

QB - Aaron Rodgers
    RB - Deangelo Williams
    RB - Beanie Wells
    RB/WR - Jonathan Stewart
    WR - Desean Jackson
    WR - Percy Harvin
    TE - Brent Celek
    D - Ravens
    K - David Akers

Bench

Felix Jones
    Hakeem Nicks
    Robert Maechem
    Steve Slaton
    Chad Henne
    Dez Bryant
    Devin Aromashudu

I like it... Those are not necessarily my starters. But Carolina and Arizona I dont see having stellar passing games with the QB situations. And both Jackson and Harvin will score me points on special teams as well. Plus with sydney rice out for a few weeks he will see a few more target attempts.
    Update --- Rice just went to the PUP... so if I am not mistaken that is 5 full weeks of Percy Harvin being Favres guy... could be big.

Well the thing is that it isnt necessarily who the QB is and more who is gonna relieve the double team on him all day... I cant even name their tight end and Steve Breaston is good but nothing that the average 1rst string CB cant deal with. I believe the loss of Boldin and even more Warner is going to change that offense immensely. But Fitzgerald is elite and there is no denying that.
    I agree. I think Fitz's numbers will be down this season, just for the fact that they don't even know who their starting QB is.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Tough to double the guy when you have another 1000 yd receiver on the other side of the field. His numbers may be down but not enough for him to not be a stud in FF.

I'm still a bit upset that Yahoo screwed up with connection or something, and wouldn't let me take Charles in my 2nd pick. Not sure what happened darn it!! YZILLA end up having issues as well later on...so know it wasn't just me, haha.

Anyway, I need to do some adjusting, but other than not getting Charles and Favre as my 2nd QB, I drafted who I wanted to overall...foolish or not, haha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12