Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiefs Win AFC West?

Default Chiefs Win AFC West?

So, apparently Football Outsiders has predicted the Chiefs will win the AFC West. I havent had much time to dedicate to watching the NFL this year (too busy with working and coaching) so I cannot put in my two cents. I hope they are right of course, but form what I read the defense needs some more work before we win anything. Here is the link:
    HTML Code:
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/16365/chiefs-get-major-endorsement
    On another note, apparently John Lynch likes our defense:

HTML Code:
    http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/16342/john-lynch-likes-kansas-citys-defense
    Enjoy!

explicit... san diego sucks, denver sucks, raiders suck..but we will suck a little less.
    Last edited by Pro_Angler; 09-04-2010 at 11:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    explicit... san diego sucks, denver sucks, raiders suck..but we will suck a little less.

This.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Wat too early to predict AFC West champs.
    Not if one believes in rainbows bestowing blessings upon Arrowhead and our beloved Chiefs! Not if one see's those rainbows wearing rosey red colored sunglasses!! LOL

Seriously, it's all speculation this early, but of course...still, I have witnessed way more positive than negative with our 'new Chiefs', and I believe we can, and will win the AFC WEST!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Not if one believes in rainbows bestowing blessings upon Arrowhead and our beloved Chiefs! Not if one see's those rainbows wearing rosey red colored sunglasses!! LOL

Seriously, it's all speculation this early, but of course...still, I have witnessed way more positive than negative with our 'new Chiefs', and I believe we can, and will win the AFC WEST!!
    I enjoy your optimism as all Chief fans do. But I think the Chiefs will have an 8-8 seasons, which will be an improvement over the last two years and I think the team is headed in the right direction. I just think our youth and inexperience will create some losses in games that we probably had a chance to win. I hope to be proved wrong, but that is what I see.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    I enjoy your optimism as all Chief fans do. But I think the Chiefs will have an 8-8 seasons, which will be an improvement over the last two years and I think the team is headed in the right direction. I just think our youth and inexperience will create some losses in games that we probably had a chance to win. I hope to be proved wrong, but that is what I see.
    I think I can help out with your sight problems...you wanna borrow my rainbow vision and rosey red glasses?

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

The last couple of preseason games have me feeling better and better about the chances for The Chiefs this season.

Not ready to go predicting playoffs. But not far from it.

I think I can help out with your sight problems...you wanna borrow my rainbow vision and rosey red glasses?

Alright bring 'em over! I'm all in!
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    Alright bring 'em over! I'm all in!
    Well, I usually have them with me when at Arrowhead, so if ya make it to a game let me know, and I promise I'll let ya borrow them!! hahahaha :)

Oh, I agree, Connie, that absolutely anything is possible in spite of probabilities.

Our running game is strong but no one fears the Chiefs passing game. Cassel and the OL need to step up their game.

Defense has improved but I still feel like the secondary is weak and thats going to hurt the Chiefs.

Hopefully the adjustments are made in the regular season. If they are, being I think the West isn't a very strong division this year, the Chiefs have a chance to win it but I'm not holding my breath.

If they beat the Chargers opening game, I will be 100 times more confident in them.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123