Thread: MLB Playoff Theme song to be none other than....

Default MLB Playoff Theme song to be none other than....

The man and his bands new song, which is the title track off the new CD to be released in November...

"BORN FREE" by KID ROCK!!

Wish the NFL would have chosen it first for their playoff theme song though!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAAJ3CB8M30"]YouTube- Kid Rock Live @ DTE Aug 14th - New Single "Born Free"[/ame]

That would be the one TS!! He performed it for the first time live on the cruise. I'm not sure what to think just yet. I've been able to evolve with his music over the last decade becoming more mellow, but sure hope he doesn't evolve too much into the political and/or personal point of view ballads.

I enjoy a good ballad, but prefer upbeat Rock n Roll...life can be a bummer & sad enough without the music I listen to being a downer too, lol. I love listening to music that lifts my spirits, rather not crush them, haha.

The last CD and this soon to be released, were co-produced with Rick Ruben, considered a genuis producer, so what do I know, I'm just a fan, hahaha. BUT...the fans buy the music & attend the shows, so our opinion should matter.

Personally, I don't care for the new CD being titled for the title track "Born Free"...it reminds me too much of the movie related to Lions, haha. The title of the song reminds me too much of Springsteens, "Born in the USA" also. My music passion has naturally always been attracted to those artists who perform original & unique music.

Originally...Kid Rock was going to title the new CD, "Kid Rock's American Circus"...now that title I loved, and it was reflective of Kid Rock's witty sense of humor, ornery personality and original style. They say Rick Ruben influenced the title change. :(

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

They're removing all the utube video's of his performing "Born Free", cause it's not officially released yet...but check out the promo video on the MLB website. I wasn't sure what to think of "Born Free" when he performed it live for the first time on the cruise...I wasn't connecting to it. He put's much more energy and kicks it up in the MLB promo, how I like it!! Now I'm feelin and lovin it after watching the MLB promo video!

http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/hotcorner/index.jsp