Thread: Any good movies?

Default Any good movies?

So I don't watch too many movies, when I do it's normally a sports related movie or a documentary or something inspiring, but does anybody have any movie suggestions? My roommate and I just signed up for Netflix so I thought I should make use of it and watch some movies. The only movies that I don't like are Action movies. Any suggestions y'all can make would be great.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    So I don't watch too many movies, when I do it's normally a sports related movie or a documentary or something inspiring, but does anybody have any movie suggestions? My roommate and I just signed up for Netflix so I thought I should make use of it and watch some movies. The only movies that I don't like are Action movies. Any suggestions y'all can make would be great.
    Hmmm. Have you seen 'We are Marshall' and 'The Express'? Both great movies. Expecially the express (even though it has a sad ending :(

Anyway they're both great movies.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Hmmm. Have you seen 'We are Marshall' and 'The Express'? Both great movies. Expecially the express (even though it has a sad ending :(

Anyway they're both great movies.
    I've seen We Are Marshall and I have The Express on DVD.. Ernie Davis had a great story.

Resident Celebrity

I've seen We Are Marshall and I have The Express on DVD.. Ernie Davis had a great story.
    Yeah its a great movie isn't it? Imagine the career he could have had if he hadn't gotten sick!

I like how at the end there is a young player who is still in collage who is in the exact position that Ernie Davis was in at the beginning of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan View Post
    Yeah its a great movie isn't it? Imagine the career he could have had if he hadn't gotten sick!

I like how at the end there is a young player who is still in collage who is in the exact position that Ernie Davis was in at the beginning of the movie.
    Yeah it is. Syracuse has a very cool history with running backs and the number 44. It's pretty funny that when Cleveland drafted Ernie Davis after having Jim Brown for a couple of years that they were trying to implement what most teams have now days in a "two-headed monster". Had he stayed healthy and not passed they would have had one hell of a backfield.. they did even with Jim Brown alone.

Resident Celebrity

Yeah it is. Syracuse has a very cool history with running backs and the number 44. It's pretty funny that when Cleveland drafted Ernie Davis after having Jim Brown for a couple of years that they were trying to implement what most teams have now days in a "two-headed monster". Had he stayed healthy and not passed they would have had one hell of a backfield.. they did even with Jim Brown alone.
    My history was wrong on that one.. I forgot that Ernie Davis wasn't drafted by Cleveland but drafted by Washington then traded to Cleveland.

Resident Celebrity

Fight Club, it will really make you think.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Fight Club, it will really make you think.
    Yes. About fighting.