Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs offense versus Vikings.

Default Chiefs offense versus Vikings.

How well does the Chiefs offense fair against the Vikings, this weekend, at Arrowhead?
    Last edited by chief31; 09-17-2007 at 05:11 PM.

Chiefs will fair really well against the Vikings this week. We will be at home which will help us a bunch.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

2/1 odds on one TD...I'd like to see 20/1 odds again, but this is a great value...heck they scored 1 TD against the Chicago D, they'll get at least that on MN.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I know we haven't looked good yet this season but I really think next week is when it will start coming together for us. The main thing I'm doubtful about is if Herm and Mike will actually open the play book up earlier in the game to try and get a lead. To me, the main problem with Herm's gameplan is the fact that he comes out of the gates with obvious playcalling that doesn't surprise anybody and waits until we have to come back to try and score. If you want to play conservative, smash-mouth football, it's much better to do so with a lead. Playing vanilla, risk-free offense in the beginning of a game is like just waiting around for the other team to score so you can start playing.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

The "one or more offensive touchdowns" option is offering some very friendly odds...for the moment. Bedgood is all over that one.

Do I get the matress and the boxsring with that purchase?

Rbedgood cleaned up today. I think he is new leader.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Rbedgood cleaned up today. I think he is new leader.
    That he is; good job dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    That he is; good job dude!
    Hi, my name is Rich and I have a gambling....

Oh wait it's not a problem when you win...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Hi, my name is Rich and I have a gambling....

Oh wait it's not a problem when you win...

I read this on a t-shirt once: "I don't have a drinking problem. I drink, get drunk and fall down; no problem."

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I know we haven't looked good yet this season but I really think next week is when it will start coming together for us. The main thing I'm doubtful about is if Herm and Mike will actually open the play book up earlier in the game to try and get a lead. To me, the main problem with Herm's gameplan is the fact that he comes out of the gates with obvious playcalling that doesn't surprise anybody and waits until we have to come back to try and score. If you want to play conservative, smash-mouth football, it's much better to do so with a lead. Playing vanilla, risk-free offense in the beginning of a game is like just waiting around for the other team to score so you can start playing.
    Brothers think alike. Or is it great minds?

Welcome to Arrowhead

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast