Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Trent Green

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    Has any one heard anything about Trent? That was a horrible shot he took, and I am apprehensive about him. anyone heard any news?

    :-?

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    9
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for the j.k., but I don't actually live in Cincinnati so I should be ok. Now if you go outside of the city limits, give me a head start.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,899
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default Re: Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    admin wrote:
    I'll be interested in whether the NFL levies a fine for that hit even though the refs didn't throw a flag.[/quote]

    There is a question of whether or not he could have stopped before hitting Trent, but little question that he had his helmet down in the "spear" position.[quote]


  4. #13
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    I agree with you Chiefster, anyway, How did the Ravens do? My better half wants to know.

    :cry:

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,899
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default Re: Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    I agree with you Chiefster, anyway, How did the Ravens do? My better half wants to know.

    :cry:
    Well, they're oppenent was Highland so the Ravens walked all over them thirty-something to zero. :hammer: :pint:


  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    This morning I found a picture from where you can see the cinn. guy hitting trent. I've got to tell you, both of his feet were on the ground. I forgot to bookmark it, in a hurry trying to get ready for work and now I am trying to re find it. so if you do, please let me know.

  7. #16
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    Chiefster wrote:
    3777 wrote:
    Hi Chief Fans.

    I hope that Trent Green recovers fully and quickly, for his future personal life, his family, and the chiefs. I haven't heard whether there is anything in addition to the concussion, but regardless I hope he is fine.

    It's been fun "talking" to you. The posters on this MB are knowledgeable, classy fans with a passion for their team. For those of us Bengal fans who have been around since the team's inception, we understand devotion to our team. With fans like I have seen on this site, the chiefs have obviously established a very loyal fan base.

    Good luck for the remainder of the year!
    3777 (Mark)
    Hey thanks for your comments and Board contributions Mark; you're a class act. :-D
    Ditto on that. I surf another Chiefs board that the Cincy fans are merciless on there. IT is nice to know we got the real Bengals fans on this board.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,899
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default Re: Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    3777 wrote:
    Hi Chief Fans.

    I hope that Trent Green recovers fully and quickly, for his future personal life, his family, and the chiefs. I haven't heard whether there is anything in addition to the concussion, but regardless I hope he is fine.

    It's been fun "talking" to you. The posters on this MB are knowledgeable, classy fans with a passion for their team. For those of us Bengal fans who have been around since the team's inception, we understand devotion to our team. With fans like I have seen on this site, the chiefs have obviously established a very loyal fan base.

    Good luck for the remainder of the year!
    3777 (Mark)
    Hey thanks for your comments and Board contributions Mark; you're a class act. :-D
    Ditto on that. I surf another Chiefs board that the Cincy fans are merciless on there. IT is nice to know we got the real Bengals fans on this board.


    Yep! :hammer: :pint:


  9. #18
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    During halftime of the Monday Night Football on ESPN, they reported that the Chiefs have asked the league to review the hit on Trent. From the angle they showed it from, The poster who said earlier that he had both feet on the ground when he lunged at Trent was correct, I didn't see anyone push him into Trent. The Chiefs picked up a wide reciever also, I just can't remember his name.
    I guess we will see what the League has to say, in the mean time, get well Trent we are all pulling for you.
    GO CHIEF'S.


  10. #19
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,899
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default Re: Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    kenny1937 wrote:
    During halftime of the Monday Night Football on ESPN, they reported that the Chiefs have asked the league to review the hit on Trent. From the angle they showed it from, The poster who said earlier that he had both feet on the ground when he lunged at Trent was correct, I didn't see anyone push him into Trent. The Chiefs picked up a wide reciever also, I just can't remember his name.
    I guess we will see what the League has to say, in the mean time, get well Trent we are all pulling for you.
    GO CHIEF'S.
    I heard this as well, did you hapen to tape it?


  11. #20
    Member Since
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    1,353
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Trent Green


    0 Not allowed!
    No, I'm sorry Chiefster, I didn't tape it I should have but normally I just tape the Chiefs, I am thinking about viewing the game which I taped Sunday, to get another look at the hit, you are welcome to see it also if you desire. GO CHIEF'S!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •