Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trent Green

Hybrid View

Default Trent Green

Has any one heard anything about Trent? That was a horrible shot he took, and I am apprehensive about him. anyone heard any news?

:-?

Default Re: Trent Green

kenny1937 wrote:
    Has any one heard anything about Trent? That was a horrible shot he took, and I am apprehensive about him. anyone heard any news?

:-?
    Out 2-6 weeks. We have just witnessed our season go down the toilet.

THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Yuck Guru, I feel just like you, Chiefster, I have it on tape, if you want to see it. I still wonder about that hit, I understand that players in the locker room thought it should have been flagged, but I will leave that to others to mull over, I hope that Trent heals fast for his families sake not to get back into the game soon, (although I hope he does). Trent you are in our prayers, get well quick.

:cry:

Hi Chief Fans.

I hope that Trent Green recovers fully and quickly, for his future personal life, his family, and the chiefs. I haven't heard whether there is anything in addition to the concussion, but regardless I hope he is fine.

It's been fun "talking" to you. The posters on this MB are knowledgeable, classy fans with a passion for their team. For those of us Bengal fans who have been around since the team's inception, we understand devotion to our team. With fans like I have seen on this site, the chiefs have obviously established a very loyal fan base.

Good luck for the remainder of the year!
    3777 (Mark)

3777 wrote:
    Hi Chief Fans.

I hope that Trent Green recovers fully and quickly, for his future personal life, his family, and the chiefs. I haven't heard whether there is anything in addition to the concussion, but regardless I hope he is fine.

It's been fun "talking" to you. The posters on this MB are knowledgeable, classy fans with a passion for their team. For those of us Bengal fans who have been around since the team's inception, we understand devotion to our team. With fans like I have seen on this site, the chiefs have obviously established a very loyal fan base.

Good luck for the remainder of the year!
    3777 (Mark)
    Hey thanks for your comments and Board contributions Mark; you're a class act. :-D

Mark, you are an O.K. guy. I hope i miss you when I go on my Begal fan slaying spree later in the week. JK. :-x

kenny1937 wrote:
    Yuck Guru, I feel just like you, Chiefster, I have it on tape, if you want to see it. I still wonder about that hit, I understand that players in the locker room thought it should have been flagged, but I will leave that to others to mull over, I hope that Trent heals fast for his families sake not to get back into the game soon, (although I hope he does). Trent you are in our prayers, get well quick.

:cry:
    I hope he is alright, but I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't come back; our tackles are a joke. Turley turned out to be a light weight has-been. IMO

Guru wrote:
    Yep!

Your friendly neighborhood Bronco here...

Yeah, that hit was BRUTAL. :-o

That was a 6'5", 265 pound DE that hit him...

I wish Trent all the best (except when he's playing us...).
    http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5...sthemanpa6.jpg
    Do you feel lucky punk?
    Well, da ya?
    Then go ahead... throw it this way....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast