Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Trent Green

Default Trent Green

Has any one heard anything about Trent? That was a horrible shot he took, and I am apprehensive about him. anyone heard any news?

:-?

Default Re: Trent Green

Thanks for the j.k., but I don't actually live in Cincinnati so I should be ok. Now if you go outside of the city limits, give me a head start.

admin wrote:
    I'll be interested in whether the NFL levies a fine for that hit even though the refs didn't throw a flag.[/quote]

There is a question of whether or not he could have stopped before hitting Trent, but little question that he had his helmet down in the "spear" position.[quote]

I agree with you Chiefster, anyway, How did the Ravens do? My better half wants to know.

:cry:

kenny1937 wrote:
    I agree with you Chiefster, anyway, How did the Ravens do? My better half wants to know.

:cry:
    Well, they're oppenent was Highland so the Ravens walked all over them thirty-something to zero. :hammer: :pint:

This morning I found a picture from where you can see the cinn. guy hitting trent. I've got to tell you, both of his feet were on the ground. I forgot to bookmark it, in a hurry trying to get ready for work and now I am trying to re find it. so if you do, please let me know.

Chiefster wrote:
    3777 wrote:
    Hi Chief Fans.

I hope that Trent Green recovers fully and quickly, for his future personal life, his family, and the chiefs. I haven't heard whether there is anything in addition to the concussion, but regardless I hope he is fine.

It's been fun "talking" to you. The posters on this MB are knowledgeable, classy fans with a passion for their team. For those of us Bengal fans who have been around since the team's inception, we understand devotion to our team. With fans like I have seen on this site, the chiefs have obviously established a very loyal fan base.

Good luck for the remainder of the year!
    3777 (Mark)
    Hey thanks for your comments and Board contributions Mark; you're a class act. :-D
    Ditto on that. I surf another Chiefs board that the Cincy fans are merciless on there. IT is nice to know we got the real Bengals fans on this board.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Guru wrote:
    Chiefster wrote:
    3777 wrote:
    Hi Chief Fans.

I hope that Trent Green recovers fully and quickly, for his future personal life, his family, and the chiefs. I haven't heard whether there is anything in addition to the concussion, but regardless I hope he is fine.

It's been fun "talking" to you. The posters on this MB are knowledgeable, classy fans with a passion for their team. For those of us Bengal fans who have been around since the team's inception, we understand devotion to our team. With fans like I have seen on this site, the chiefs have obviously established a very loyal fan base.

Good luck for the remainder of the year!
    3777 (Mark)
    Hey thanks for your comments and Board contributions Mark; you're a class act. :-D
    Ditto on that. I surf another Chiefs board that the Cincy fans are merciless on there. IT is nice to know we got the real Bengals fans on this board.

Yep! :hammer: :pint:

During halftime of the Monday Night Football on ESPN, they reported that the Chiefs have asked the league to review the hit on Trent. From the angle they showed it from, The poster who said earlier that he had both feet on the ground when he lunged at Trent was correct, I didn't see anyone push him into Trent. The Chiefs picked up a wide reciever also, I just can't remember his name.
    I guess we will see what the League has to say, in the mean time, get well Trent we are all pulling for you.
    GO CHIEF'S.

kenny1937 wrote:
    During halftime of the Monday Night Football on ESPN, they reported that the Chiefs have asked the league to review the hit on Trent. From the angle they showed it from, The poster who said earlier that he had both feet on the ground when he lunged at Trent was correct, I didn't see anyone push him into Trent. The Chiefs picked up a wide reciever also, I just can't remember his name.
    I guess we will see what the League has to say, in the mean time, get well Trent we are all pulling for you.
    GO CHIEF'S.
    I heard this as well, did you hapen to tape it?

No, I'm sorry Chiefster, I didn't tape it I should have but normally I just tape the Chiefs, I am thinking about viewing the game which I taped Sunday, to get another look at the hit, you are welcome to see it also if you desire. GO CHIEF'S!!!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast