Just in case some of y'all are planning on attending the game Monday night, and are not already aware...thought I'd post this important information released by the KC Chiefs organization.
Monday Night Football Parking Information
By Event Staff
Posted 11 hours ago
Fans are advised to get to Arrowhead early
• Chiefs parking passes will be honored beginning at 3:30
• For arrival prior to 3:30 fans will be required to have or purchase a Royals parking pass in addition to Chiefs parking
• Avoid arriving from 5:00-6:00, gates will be exit only for Royals traffic
• Stadium gates open at 6:30 for Club and Suite ticket holders; 7:30 for all ticket holders
• All Fans should be in their seats by 8:35 to enjoy special pre-game celebration
Click here to view/print/download the Parking Information
• Ticket holders are encouraged to arrive early and be in their seats by 8:35 so they don’t miss any of the special pre-game activities that are planned. The stadium will open at 6:30 for club level and suite ticket holders; and for all ticket holders at 7:30.
• Because of the unusual combination of Monday Night Football and the Royals day game, fans should be aware of special parking and arrival arrangements at the stadiums. While the parking lots will be open prior to the Royals game, fans who are only attending the Chiefs game should plan to arrive after 3:30 p.m. to minimize parking costs.
Those arriving earlier than 3:30 p.m. will be required to buy both a Royals Game Day parking pass and a Chiefs parking pass or have previously purchased the special Two Pack parking pass. After 3:30 fans will only be required to purchase a Chiefs parking pass. Fans are also advised that from 5:00- 6:00 p.m., stadium gates will be exit-only to accommodate exiting Royals traffic.
For questions and further information fans may call Chiefs Customer Relations at 816.920.4237
"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"
"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~