Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: YAY! (one more bragging thread)

Default YAY! (one more bragging thread)

So, my dad has two season tickets in a great location. He HAD this lady friend that used to go to every game with him except for the one game I decided I wanted to go to each year. Anyway, he decides that he's no longer going to make her his number one priority (he was wanting to be more than friends). She suddenly decides she wants to (because she knows she won't be able to take advantage of him otherwise). Being the smart man that my dad tends to be, he doesn't go for it. She decides that she can't even be his friend anymore (just because she's not his main focus? please). She said she would feel uncomfortable going to the games with him, even though he said he still wouldn't mind her going.

Ca-ching! I get to choose the two games I want to go to now. PLUS, I am the backup person to go with dad if he doesn't find a buyer for his other ticket for each game. I know I'm going to the Packers game in November and the Chargers game in December. So far, it looks like I'm going to the home opener this weekend!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post

So u gonna meet up with me an YZILLA for some beers then?
    Sure! Just let me know where you guys are gonna be!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Sure! Just let me know where you guys are gonna be!
    Send him a PM, I am not sure where everyone is gonna bebut you guys will see me coming!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Would your dad take Arrowcash for it???

Send him a PM, I am not sure where everyone is gonna bebut you guys will see me coming!!
    I'll be at F24 by the crosswalk. I'll shoot him a PM and see where you guys will be. I'll probably have a few other tailgates to visit as well. I'd love to stop by and let you guys give me a beer though!

I'll be at F24 by the crosswalk. I'll shoot him a PM and see where you guys will be. I'll probably have a few other tailgates to visit as well. I'd love to stop by and let you guys give me a beer though!
    Cool, i am just gonna wander the parking lot calling out your name!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Cool, i am just gonna wander the parking lot calling out your name!!
    Believe it or not, I've gone by luv for a few years on another BB, and, after attending enough functions, I've gotten to where I answer to it.

Have you ever had Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat? It's brewed in KC. I'll bring you one in exchange for a Canadian. I don't think I've ever had Canadian beer.

Believe it or not, I've gone by luv for a few years on another BB, and, after attending enough functions, I've gotten to where I answer to it.

Have you ever had Boulevard Unfiltered Wheat? It's brewed in KC. I'll bring you one in exchange for a Canadian. I don't think I've ever had Canadian beer.
    I will bring some as long as I am allowed to have it on the plane!! Too many rules nowadays!! Like I am gonna hijack a plane with a cold beer!!

I will bring some as long as I am allowed to have it on the plane!! Too many rules nowadays!! Like I am gonna hijack a plane with a cold beer!!
    You should be good as long as you don't try to carry-on...Check it with your luggage and you should be fine. Not sure on Canadian law, but here is the FAA guidelines for allowed items in checked luggage.

http://www.tsa.gov/travelers/airtrav...d-items.shtm#9

Also FYI

If you are flying to the U.S. and have a connecting flight, duty-free liquids that meet U.S. requirements will NOT be permitted through U.S. security checkpoints. If you have a connecting flight, liquid duty-free purchases must be placed in your checked baggage. Since you will be required to reclaim your checked bags prior to passing through customs inspection, you can place duty-free liquids into your bags and recheck them for your connection.

Also Customs information can be found at

http://www.necromantic.net/deadparrot/border01.html

Contraband and Whatnot

• Here's what you are allowed to bring in with you duty-free [no extra charge]:
      • 200 cigarettes
      • 50 cigars
      • 7 ounces of tobacco
      • 1.1 liters of wine or liquor [21 or over]
      • 24 12-ounce bottles of beer [21 or over]
      • Gifts valued at no more than $60 CDN

Plants, bulbs, and seeds must be declared at the border. With some restrictions, fruits and vegetables are allowed in for personal consumption, provided you are not bringing in a crate of oranges for a 24 hour stay. Dogs and cats may be brought in provided that you have documentation from your licensed veterinarian accurately describing your animal and that it has had rabies vaccination in the past 36 months. Collar tags alone don't count. This same documentation must also be provided when returning through US Customs. Seeing eye dogs are allowed in without problems.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Unless you're flirting, I suggest you just go buy a Labatt luv.

Quote Originally Posted by libranoelrose View Post
    Unless you're flirting, I suggest you just go buy a Labatt luv.
    I'm not flirting, I'm being friendly. What to be misconstrued about exchanging beer? Unless you mean chief31. I just like to drive him crazy. He likes to do the same. It's all good.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast