Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MNF Pregame

Default MNF Pregame

Has anyone heard of any details about why we're supposed to be in our seats 30 minutes before gametime??????? That would cut into some of my in the tailgate

[quote=Connie Jo;199531]
    Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post

Billy Ray actually has a very talented voice, of which has always been under-rated. In fact, Billy Ray as a person is under-rated and has many talents over-looked, or unknown by most. Well, at least in the 90's his voice was incredibly talented. I saw him live, he put on one heck of a show, unbelieveable energy, & her performed for damn near 3 hours! Longest I've ever seen a recording artist perform.

He's also one hellava songwriter. He wrote and sang, "Some Gave All"...which is considered one of the greatest ballads honoring our brave Military. Some Gave All is only one of many great songs Billy Ray has written over the last two decades.
    That is a matter of opinion. I kind of think his voice is Achy Breaky and it really hurts my heart. Country Sucks, but he has formed a new rock band that has slightly improved his Country TWANG... Kind of like Creed and Doughtry combined.

I think I have figured out the surprise. I think they are going to tell us that Len Dawson was signed to the 53 man roster and he's gonna start against Sandy Eggo. Who's with me?!

Resident Celebrity

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12