So y'all won't have to search through many pages, here is a recap of final details planned for our Chiefs Crowd Monday afternoon and evening tailgate at Arrowhead Stadium.
1) Any one is welcome on Monday to meet up at the Quality Inn Hotel at 4200 Noland Road, two exits East of the Stadium on I-70. The plan is for those of us staying at the hotel and those who are meeting us there, to convoy as a group to Arrowhead, and enter the stadium parking lots sometime between 12:30 and 1:00 PM.
2) The plan is to set up our tailgate in Lot A, on the East side of the stadium, and as near as possible to the stadium's entry gates. Our final tailgate location will be identified for those wanting to meet us at the stadium...with a large flying Canadian Flag. We will also have two tents set up, one white and one red.
3) Our tailgate is in part a charity effort in hopes of raising money for the Lukemia and Lymphoma Society. Our fellow Chiefs Crowd member Seek is providing all the meats, tents, tables, & grilling for our CC MNF Tailgate. Seek and his family have a team that will walk in the Light the Night charity event for the LLS. We ask that you donate a minimum suggested amount of $5.00 per person attending our tailgate. Seek will deposit all of the donated sponsor money when he check in's for the walk. You can either pay in cash or by check.
4) There will be limited quantities of beer available at our tailgate, however, we ask that you do bring your own beer and any other preferred beverage.
5) Here is a recap/reminder of which members have committed to contributing food essentials needed for our tailgate. As well, this will give all insight to our planned menu.
Seek aka Troy - pulled pork and brisket, grill, tents, tables
Brenda aka Glennbree - paper plates
Kevin aka Vanilla Garilla - jugs of local microbrew beer, napkins, tableware (forks, spoons, knives)
Clint aka stricken721 - buns and potato chips
Tammie aka Tammietailgator - homemade pasta salad, and a surprise dish, haha...also a flag pole.
Canada - our location landmark Canadian flag and BEER
Connie Jo - homemade potato salad, baked beans, chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal raisin cookies, snickerdoodle cookies, and peanut butter cookies. Also my homemade chocolate peanut butter fudge and peanut clusters. In addition to my original peanut butter cookies, I'm making a batch of sugar free peanut butter cookies with Splenda, a sugar substitute, for those who aren't able to have much or any sugar in their diets.
6) Any one is more than welcome to join our Chiefs Crowd tailgate, whether your name is on the current attendance list or not. This list is simply for a general idea only of who we know will be attending our Chiefs Crowd tailgate as of today.
Canada, Dan, Dell & girlfriend
Seek, wife & sister in law
Connie Jo, plus friends Kelly, Brett, & his friend Ben from Wisconsin.
Clint aka striken & guest
Brenda aka Glennbree & hubby
Tammietailgator & hubby
Hometeam & "traitor Chargers fan best friend"
Walter aka pbatrucker
Kevin & wife aka Vanilla Garilla
Kevin's friends - couple
Hayvern & CapitalT
bbacker51 - group of 8?
Jacko58, his girlfriend, & friend
nigeriannightmare + 5 with him
dennystillchiefs - 18
Lastly, if you would like to, you may also dontate to the Lukemia and Lymphoma (LLS) Light the Night Charity at the website link below that Seek provided:
Bumping the link & post from Seek to the LLS fundraiser page...
All, as I had stated in a previous post, I am donating the meat for the Monday Night Tailgate in an attempt to raise money for the Lukemia and Lymphoma Society. Attached is the link to the site if you would like to donate. If anything, please just look at the link to see what the donations go towards.
Thanks to all!!
My Fundraising Page