Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MNF Pregame

Default MNF Pregame

Has anyone heard of any details about why we're supposed to be in our seats 30 minutes before gametime??????? That would cut into some of my in the tailgate

Chiefs Live yesterday acted like some details will leak out over the next few days. Looney must have said eight times to be in your seat by 8:35.

Special flyover, new greeting, and national talent is all I have heard so far.

I will have plenty of time to drink : ) If anyone seriously cares about the Royals, well... I feel sorry for you.

I think a special into might be kind of cool. Flyovers are always fun! haven't seen one of those in a while : )

SO PUMPED - flying into KC on sunday. see you guys at Arrowhead on Monday Night!
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

Billy Ray Cyrus is singing the National Anthem. Guess all the national talent was booked.

Train is the halftime show, kcchiefs claims this is just a percent of a percent of the experience.

[quote=#58ChiefsFan;199489]Billy Ray Cyrus is singing the National Anthem. Guess all the national talent was booked.

Ouch! Billy Ray felt that one all the way from Hollyweird!
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Festivities, festivities, festivities!

My Brother and his son will actually be there. His kid scored tickets on e-bay...I now must disown them both!

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    Has anyone heard of any details about why we're supposed to be in our seats 30 minutes before gametime??????? That would cut into some of my in the tailgate
    According to what I've read in news headlines, they're saying be in your seats 45 minutes early, by 8:30. Game time is 9:15. I read some speculation it might have something to do with what Clark & the Chiefs organization are calling "The Experience". What the heck is "The Experience"?????

I know they're having a flyover and fireworks. Billy Ray Cyrus is singing the National Anthem, and the band 'Train' is performing at halftime.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

[quote=OTR Chiefs fan;199490]
    Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Billy Ray Cyrus is singing the National Anthem. Guess all the national talent was booked.

Ouch! Billy Ray felt that one all the way from Hollyweird!
    Billy Ray actually has a very talented voice, of which has always been under-rated. In fact, Billy Ray as a person is under-rated and has many talents over-looked, or unknown by most. Well, at least in the 90's his voice was incredibly talented. I saw him live, he put on one heck of a show, unbelieveable energy, & her performed for damn near 3 hours! Longest I've ever seen a recording artist perform.

He's also one hellava songwriter. He wrote and sang, "Some Gave All"...which is considered one of the greatest ballads honoring our brave Military. Some Gave All is only one of many great songs Billy Ray has written over the last two decades.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Chiefs Live yesterday acted like some details will leak out over the next few days. Looney must have said eight times to be in your seat by 8:35.

Special flyover, new greeting, and national talent is all I have heard so far.
    OH!! I can hope...maybe Kid Rock will be included among the surprises, hahaha. After all, one of his closest friends is a huge Chiefs fan, and as far as I know, is still a Season Ticket Holder...Hank Williams Jr.. From Kid Rock's voice to my ears...he said he likes the Chiefs too, hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    I will have plenty of time to drink : ) If anyone seriously cares about the Royals, well... I feel sorry for you.

I think a special into might be kind of cool. Flyovers are always fun! haven't seen one of those in a while : )

SO PUMPED - flying into KC on sunday. see you guys at Arrowhead on Monday Night!
    Are you gonna tailgate with us at our Chiefs Crowd tailgate? We have over 70 attending so far, gonna be a huge party, haha. If you've not done so, check out the related Chiefs Crowd MNF tailgate threads in "The Locker Room" forum. :)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast