Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Are you ready....??

Default Are you ready....??

Good evening, I'm Brad Nessler along side me is Trent Dilfer. Welcome to Monday Night Football! Tonight we have two teams that have come from different paths. Kansas City has been rebuilding under head coach Todd Haley. Coming off a 4 and 12 season they've added veteran play callers Charlie Weis and Romeo Crennel in the off season. Kansas City's top pick Eric Berry looks to make a big difference and a more experienced defense looks to hold the Chargers offense. The chiefs return man Javier Arenas has given them a short field to work with as Matt Cassell looks to prove himself this year. Speedsters Jamall Charles and Dexter McCluster will make the Chargers wonder just how many men are on the field.

The Chargers have been declining and will try to once again limp in as the best team in the division. With the issues they've had from Vincent Jackson and injuries to that pale hoser Shawne Merriman you have to wonder if they have what it takes to line up toe to toe with the Chiefs.

With a newly renovated stadium and a sellout loud and proud Chiefs crowd that will once again make Arrowhead the most feared stadium for a road team we have one question...are you ready for some football??

If you aren't hearing the Monday Night Football song right now I haven't done my job...

sweet

donko's vs jags

link

>

Faiders vs. Titans

link

we could wind up in 1st place. feature that
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12