Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Petition for Mike Solari's Demotion

Default Petition for Mike Solari's Demotion

Sign and comment at www.sacksolari.com

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    While I agree with the premise That Carl and Herm need to go; I won't do so with disrespect for the departed who founded not only our beloved Chiefs but the Conference in which they play.
    Amen Brother!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    Amen Brother!!

:)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    While I agree with the premise That Carl and Herm need to go; I won't do so with disrespect for the departed who founded not only our beloved Chiefs but the Conference in which they play.
    I don't think he meant any disrespect. If Carl has been the problem for so long, then why didn't Mr Hunt nip the bud? I think he's just saying that he's hoping his son will do so. Although putting it the way he did does sound abrasive.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I don't think he meant any disrespect. If Carl has been the problem for so long, then why didn't Mr Hunt nip the bud? I think he's just saying that he's hoping his son will do so. Although putting it the way he did does sound abrasive.
    Wow...nearly diplomatic. Nicely done Luv.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I'm telling you. The me you've seen the past couple of days is the real me. I really can blame Sunday on PMS. I'm usually good-natured, and a good negotiator. Muchto your demise, though, I do enjoy flirting with chief31. That's just because I'm much better at it when I have a keyboard to hide behind. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot. Thank you.
    Everything happens for a reason.

You know, if Carl does demote/fire Solari and get someone else, really it'd take a lot of the heat off him. Fans might even, dare I say it, LIKE HIM? Nah, not that much, but if he found the right guy, a true offensive minded guy with many years of being a coordinator, he just may save himself from the flames known as Arrowhead. However, I have great doubt that he'll ever fire Solari. Main reason is that it's Solari's 2nd year, which Herm already used as an excuse, why wouldn't Peterson do the same? Also, Peterson isn't the type to fire someone in the middle of the season. He would wait until off season, probably interview some candidates secretly to find the guy he wants, drop the bomb and that's that. One thing is for sure though. If Peterson does eventually fire Solari and the offense isn't any better in a couple years, we know who to blame!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

the trouble is that its like ants. you kill off one but unless you get rid of the QUEEN (hint,hint) it does no good.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Agreed!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I'm telling you. The me you've seen the past couple of days is the real me. I really can blame Sunday on PMS. I'm usually good-natured, and a good negotiator. Muchto your demise, though, I do enjoy flirting with chief31. That's just because I'm much better at it when I have a keyboard to hide behind. :)

Oh, and I almost forgot. Thank you.
    I think we have our resident flirter.

Flirter/Moody b**** goes together about as well as Comedian/Statistician...I like the idea.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Flirter/Moody b**** goes together about as well as Comedian/Statistician...I like the idea.
    ...Does have a nice ring to it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast