Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Petition for Mike Solari's Demotion

Default Petition for Mike Solari's Demotion

Sign and comment at www.sacksolari.com

How much are you guys getting paid for all these jobs??
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    you can get on fireherm.com or firesolari.com or even firecarl.com but the buck stops at clark. and its to late this season to fire any of the three. so hopefully he has the balls his dad didnt, fire carl peterson!!!
    no disrespect intented,but the black eye on his career as a owner was holding on to GM`s to long. he held on to Steadman to long and Peterson to long. and i wonder how much did he run the team the last couple of years. if you think this is diresepect fine, but all great leaders have thier downside and their greatness usually overcomes their downside. his thorn in his side has been sticking him and his son for 19 years now and needs tobe pulled.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    no disrespect intented,but the black eye on his career as a owner was holding on to GM`s to long. he held on to Steadman to long and Peterson to long. and i wonder how much did he run the team the last couple of years. if you think this is diresepect fine, but all great leaders have thier downside and their greatness usually overcomes their downside. his thorn in his side has been sticking him and his son for 19 years now and needs tobe pulled.
    Oh, yeah I think questioning the manhood of the one person who is responsible for the team we all love and cheer for every Sunday, not to mention the league conference in which the play, is disrespectful; especially now that he is dead. I'm sorry if my opinion offends you; get over it. I agree that Peterson should have been fired long ago, and wished Lamar would have done so. I have said on many occasions that I never understood his loyalty to Peterson with regards to building a championship team, but I will not call into question Lamar’s character.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123