Thread: a friendly reminder

Default a friendly reminder

Please watch out for motorcyclists. I was involved in an accident yesterday morning because a driver was so busy doing who knows what that she didn't even realize she had caused me to crash my bike. Luckily I'm ok and another driver followed and got her license plate number. So please, look twice, it could save someone's life.

Quote Originally Posted by toyotapower View Post
    Please watch out for motorcyclists. I was involved in an accident yesterday morning because a driver was so busy doing who knows what that she didn't even realize she had caused me to crash my bike. Luckily I'm ok and another driver followed and got her license plate number. So please, look twice, it could save someone's life.
    You're very lucky man, I'm glad to know you're ok. About a year ago my uncle was in a motorcycle accident that almost took his life, he was out for 3 days before he finally became conscious again, luckily with prayers and God's help he has made a full recovery. Stay safe, glad to know you're ok, and that there was somebody out there who followed that driver down.

Resident Celebrity

Tell me about it dude. Some guys just about wiped me out on my bike yesterday.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

i have been almost ran into hundreds of times over the past 6 years I have been riding.

sucks.

There are so many dumbass drivers out there that i dont know who is dumber..

The drivers or the ones willing to get on the road with them on a bike.