Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Matt Cassel SUCKS

Hybrid View

Default Matt Cassel SUCKS

We still have no QuarterBack! If not for Special Teams AND D FENCE

What the HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt didn't show much tonight, But it's only one game and he didn't do anything to lose the game. But we have to be better on offense as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Matt didn't show much tonight, But it's only one game and he didn't do anything to lose the game. But we have to be better on offense as a whole.
    Well, from what I've read on here - since I couldn't see it on tv - I'm sure that with a winning defense he might just perk up to the job.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

I'll agree. He needs to step it up.

Make some examples instead of just saying he sucks...

He missed some reads, so he needs to improve on his vision down the field.
    But he threw the ball fairly well and didn't make any major screwups!

If Chambers and Bowe had made a few of the catches they dropped, maybe we could have sustained a drive..

Stop making these halfassed posts, and actualy post something worthwhile...

he may have "made" one play all game, he does need to step it up. the D played well, but the weather and rivers temper tantrum may have helped. no way can we continue to win w/his current level of play.

Well there were several passes that both Chambers and Bowe dropped again they started where they left off last year. I watch these other games and if the QB hits the WR in the hands they catch almost all of them and I think why can't our WR catch the ball like that? In traffic or not they catch it while our WR drop more than they catch good throw or not. Also the first series set the tone for the game Cassel ended up on his back all 3 plays the Chargers D was getting to him even the announcers said the O line needed to step up or else it will be a log night for the Chiefs. Between the drops and the pressure no QB would have had a good night last night for the Chiefs.

even naanee dropped one in the hands wich would have been 6pts, so the weather may have played in. i won't rail on these guys till they drop them on a dry day....which may be next week.

I'm happy at Matt. Sort. He didn't turn the ball over or put it on the ground....
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

He didnt have a turnover the whole game. There were only 48 offensive plays, the offense went for 197 yards...I dont know if you noticed but it was PISSING down rain. We werent really going with the big air attack. Bad weather game, didnt turn the ball over and we won our first ever game at our new stadium, we are leading the AFC West and we won on Monday Night Football. Can't you wait until Wednesday to say he sucks.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast