Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Javi, Javi, Javi

Default Javi, Javi, Javi

God I'm gonna miss that man! Nothing like chanting his name with 92,000 of your closet buds on Saturdays in Bama! Congrats yall.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUR4nLYlQtM&feature=PlayList&p=8B672970BB1 FC613&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=18"]YouTube- 2009 Javier Arenas Highlight[/ame]

Thank you, and welcome to Chiefs Crowd. You don't have to miss him completely! You can follow his career now as a Chiefs fan at Chiefs Crowd!

Hank Williams JR became a loyal Chiefs fan because he was first a fan of, and later very good friend to...'Bama's' Derrick Thomas (RIP)...another 'Bama' favorite.

By the way, I'm in the habit of calling the state of Alabama...'Bama' also, due to some friends who live in Birmingham. I've visited, and have very cherished priceless memories of 'Bama'.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Thanks! I've never been much on Pro Ball, but I am now Chiefs fan. Thomas was in school when I was there, and he was great, never to be forgotten. Javi has been a crowd favorite for 3 seasons now, before we knew who Mark Ingram, Julio, or McElroy was. I can't tell you how many kids on game day wore his number! He was exciting to watch, and I hope he will be for yall too! Just one more little you tube clip & I swear I'll shut up!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy5Uh73VDwM&feature=related"]YouTube- Arenas grabs Tebow's pass[/ame]

LOL Nah, you don't have to "shut up", haha. I completely can relate to your compassion for a favorite player! I'm the opposite of you however, as I'm not one to follow the NCAA much, rather a diehard NFL/Chiefs fan. :)

PS Edit: Derrick was, and remains my all time favorite Chief, and no...never to be forgotten. He's truly in my heart for life. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

He is still a favorite here in Bama too. Yall are lucky to have so many of our great ones!

Quote Originally Posted by bamagirl View Post
    He is still a favorite here in Bama too. Yall are lucky to have so many of our great ones!
    Yes we are, and thank you for priming them for us! hahaha :)

I think it will Be a KR man battle betwwen McCluster and Arenus!

I think I need sleep and to clear my thoughts more than they are, lol. A major clue to this is my use of the word "compassion" instead of "passion", lol. :)

PS Edit...oh thank goodness, this post got rid of the '666' I noticed a bit ago at the end of my 'ArrowCash', hahaha. I don't even know what ArrowCash is really, but I sure didn't like that '666' on the end! :)
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 04-26-2010 at 01:48 AM.

Thanks for sharing BamaGirl! He looks like a stud!

Welcome to the crowd. I was born and raised in Alabama and became a Chiefs fan when they drafted DT. Moved to KC after retiring from the Navy.
    Javi will probably be the punt returner and Nickel back, that's his best position and he's very good at it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast