Thread: The Sea of Red

Default The Sea of Red

One of the things that the Chiefs have lost in recent years is their home field advantage. A big part of this is because of the crowd. The Chiefs have had a tough time selling out games and the fans have not been as loud and excited (I understand that this is, in large part, due to the fact that many people were not happy with the product that they saw on the field).

I was not at the game last night, but, even on TV, it was clear that Arrowhead was loud and rocking like I have not seen it in years. Hopefully, we can sustain this all year. As much as football is about having the right players, coaches, and X's and O's, our team also feeds off of the crowd. I would also give the crowd a lot of credit for getting in Rivers head (not by insulting him but by making it a very difficult environment to play in) and forcing the Charger into penalties and timeouts.

Congrats to the Chiefs and the Sea of Red on a huge win!

Edit: Sorry mods! I didn't realize there was already a thread on the crowd last night. Feel free to move or close my thread.
    Last edited by wildcat; 09-14-2010 at 09:44 AM.

No problem! Dupe threads are apart of the BB experience. I'll leave this one alone for now. I may combine it if more pop up. It was great to see the return of the sea of red and the glory days of a rockin Arrowhead stadium!

Nice to see this on here. Wanted to post something like it myself. I live in California and am a die hard Chiefs fan. I watch them play in San Diego whenever I can and would kill to watch the Chiefs in KC live in their newly renovated stadium. Chief fans need to come together and support our team by filling the seats and erupting the way they did MONDAY night. It was awesome and the chiefs fans really represented. Thank you fans! GO CHIEFS!