Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jerome Harrison

Default Jerome Harrison

I dont want to rain down on the parade of week one. Im happy as a clam and needed that win.

However. I cant help but think of this guy. Jerome Harrison. Im sure you guys remember that game last year.

(i dont know why but i cant post links here for some reason. Just look him up yourself).

He gashed us for 286 yds and 3 TDs.

If we can keep him bottled up i feel good about our chances.

It seems Mangini doesnt want to give him too many touches. Even tho is average is way over 5. Last week he only had 9 touches. Lets hope Mangini stays stupid like Haley and doesnt give the star players the touches he deserves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I dont want to rain down on the parade of week one. Im happy as a clam and needed that win.

However. I cant help but think of this guy. Jerome Harrison. Im sure you guys remember that game last year.

(i dont know why but i cant post links here for some reason. Just look him up yourself).

He gashed us for 286 yds and 3 TDs.

If we can keep him bottled up i feel good about our chances.

It seems Mangini doesnt want to give him too many touches. Even tho is average is way over 5. Last week he only had 9 touches. Lets hope Mangini stays stupid like Haley and doesnt give the star players the touches he deserves.
    The defense played very very well last night. Derek Johnson was all over the field and the front three really stopped Ryan Mathews. We held the Chargers down to 3.8 yards to rush and a total of 109 yards rushing.

Now I know that the Chargers are always going to be more of a passing team than a running team, but I am encouraged with what I saw last night from the defense.

I have to say that I really think a lot of the change is coming from Crennel. Seriously, this defense looked totally different from the one last year with for the most part, the same people. Think about it, excepting the two new safeties most of the defensive starters are guys that were with us last year.

I hope they stay at it.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

We didn't have Dorsey for that game last year. We will have him that will help as well. Our D is much better then a year ago but we have to stop him. If we do we win big i think.

The nice part is that Delhomme may be out. I think the Chiefs can be set on stopping the run first.

I think our defense is getting a attitude and I love it!! I only wish our offense had the same attitude.
    What I saw out of our D besides the one blown coverage play was just amazing, back to the wall they prevailed and they are young.. MUCHO props..

Let's not forget Josh Cribbs. The dude also torched us.

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious View Post
    On kick returns, he was a beast. Otherwise? He was totally meh. 3 carries for 8 yards, and one catch for 3 yds.

JB

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    On kick returns, he was a beast. Otherwise? He was totally meh. 3 carries for 8 yards, and one catch for 3 yds.

JB

You're right, he only had 269 return yards and 2 TD's. Nothing major.
    Last edited by tenacious; 09-17-2010 at 12:22 AM.

it seems likely that we will be without tyson this game and he played very well in the opener...someone needs to step up big to prevent them from running on us

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious View Post
    good call.

you can expect to see him in some wildcat too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast