Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Status of Tyson Jackson

Default Status of Tyson Jackson

I'm a KC Chiefs fan living in the San Francisco Bay Area so getting any insider Chiefs news is hard to come by. I tried looking online but could'nt find any info..So I ask my fellow forum members:

Tyson Jackson left the game with a injury and I've been trying to find out what the nature of it was and how is his status? If any of you have that info can you please let me know. He played one hell of a first game and the thought of having a Kris Jenkins scenario is too terrible to contimplate.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    I'm a KC Chiefs fan living in the San Francisco Bay Area so getting any insider Chiefs news is hard to come by. I tried looking online but could'nt find any info..So I ask my fellow forum members:

Tyson Jackson left the game with a injury and I've been trying to find out what the nature of it was and how is his status? If any of you have that info can you please let me know. He played one hell of a first game and the thought of having a Kris Jenkins scenario is too terrible to contimplate.
    Report: Chiefs DE Tyson Jackson Sprains MCL, Expected To Be Out 1-2 Weeks - Arrowhead Pride

Not a good sign going into next week.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Thank you much for the link my friend

I'll be surrounded by 49er fans when they play the chiefs in a couple weeks and I want Gore STOPPED!! I don't want to hear their gloating for the next four years..LOL!!

I'll be surrounded by 49er fans when they play the chiefs in a couple weeks and I want Gore STOPPED!! I don't want to hear their gloating for the next four years..LOL!!
    I am happy to say I will be surrounded by Chiefs fans on that day. About 80,000 of them!!!

I am happy to say I will be surrounded by Chiefs fans on that day. About 80,000 of them!!!
    I attended the Patriots / Chiefs Monday Night game at Arrowhead back in 2004 and I had a great time..Hope to do it again next year. It sucks living in another teams market but I deal with it..

I attended the Patriots / Chiefs Monday Night game at Arrowhead back in 2004 and I had a great time..Hope to do it again next year. It sucks living in another teams market but I deal with it..
    Well I live in California too. I live in Raiders/Chargers land down here, so I know EXACTLY what you are going through.

I have my own special ways of dealing with it though.

Well I live in California too. I live in Raiders/Chargers land down here, so I know EXACTLY what you are going through.

I have my own special ways of dealing with it though.

Me too. NFL Sunday Ticket on Direct TV
    Except when they play the Raiders In Oakland

Welcome to the Crowd!

Sunday ticket is a must for us out-of-towners.

That is a matter of opinion. Jacksons best stop was a four yard gain. Shaun Smith filled in just fine with Gilberry getting some pressure on Rivers.

I don't want to see people get hurt, but if any player was to get hurt, he is the most expendable starter probably out there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast