Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCluster.

Default McCluster.

First of all if you didn't know or haven't done it...DMC is up for Rookie of the Week, so vote for him.

NFL.com - Rookie of the Week

Second of all, per DMC's Facebook page...
    Dexter McCluster Hey everyone I am doing a T-Shirt design contest. I will pick one winner out who can design a tshirt for me. I will have them made and sell them online with proceeds donated to charity. Send any images to info@mcclusterauthentic.com THANKS!

This guy is has class. Just thought I'd share that with you guys.

And one more thing. Am I the only one who thinks a Chief will be ROY?!!!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Run DMC
    I like it
    Resident Ambassador!

Voted..:)...

How good was he in the first Reg season game!!!

Scoring the length of the field Touchdown off the punt. Bravo.

Hopefully we can continue the form. We're top of the AFC West division.

I'm extremely excited about our team for the first time in 6 or 8 years. And McCluster appears to be a great runner for us. But anyone remember a guy named Vanover? Having a few big play guys is exciting, but other than an occasional game like last week, they aren't going to be the difference in winning. Let's get excited over the defense making 4 stops in the last 2 minutes on the goal line to win the game that the offense had packed up and left in the 2nd quarter. Not hatin', but let's not lose focus. I expect us to take on New England and dominate. That won't happen with 2 great plays and then 3 quarters of run, run, pass, punt.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I'm extremely excited about our team for the first time in 6 or 8 years. And McCluster appears to be a great runner for us. But anyone remember a guy named Vanover? Having a few big play guys is exciting, but other than an occasional game like last week, they aren't going to be the difference in winning. Let's get excited over the defense making 4 stops in the last 2 minutes on the goal line to win the game that the offense had packed up and left in the 2nd quarter. Not hatin', but let's not lose focus. I expect us to take on New England and dominate. That won't happen with 2 great plays and then 3 quarters of run, run, pass, punt.
    You don't think field positiion plays a big part in a game? Know why we run run pass punt a lot...its cause we started on our own 10 yard line a lot. Remember a guy named Dante Hall, he won us a few games!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The Dexter McCluster shirts are now available via his website! (See Attachment)

I did the "Dreaded Warrior" design and another guy did the "Dex Factor".

DexterMcCluster.com Official Web Store
    Attached Images Attached Images
    -tg1979

Ya know...love the nickname Run DMC, it's obviously appropriate. I do have to wonder however, if it's okay with the original "Run DMC", or if there's a copyright infringement with using the name "Run DMC"?

'Run' of DMC now goes by the name of Rev Run, & he's a pretty cool dude, easy going. Hopefully it's okay with Dexter using "Run DMC"s original recording artist name. Run is good friends Kid Rock, even toured with him some in 2008, including the show I attended in Memphis 2008.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by tg1979 View Post
    The Dexter McCluster shirts are now available via his website! (See Attachment)

I did the "Dreaded Warrior" design and another guy did the "Dex Factor".

DexterMcCluster.com Official Web Store
    Congrats!! I saw them on Dexter's Facebook page a week or so ago I think it was. AWESOME! I can't afford one currently, but maybe someday soon. :)

I hadn't read this far when I posted above...guess there's no reason to wonder about copyright infringement with his not using the name Run DMC on the shirts, which he may have been advised not to...just for that reason, copyright law.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Did anybody get a Dex Factor t-shirt? I ordered over 3 weeks ago and still haven't got it.
    The Chiefs are Back!

DMX-factor!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12