Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Christopher Walken

Default Christopher Walken

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=sMZwZiU0kKs"]YouTube - Weapon Of Choice - Fatboy Slim[/ame]

Walken is a legend.

He was on a talk show the other day and he majored in dance at some place or another.

Doubt those are all his moves.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

People I know don't want to see the new Hairspray because John Travolta dresses in drag. That's the reason I want to see it...lol. That, and Christopher Walken plays the dad. A movie with him in it can't be bad.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Travolta in drag...ugh...and to think after movies like Broken Arrow, Face-off, Austin Powers:Goldmember, and Pulp Fiction...he was about to earn back his mancard which was revoked with Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Look who's Talking, and worst of all Urban Cowboy.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Travolta in drag...ugh...and to think after movies like Broken Arrow, Face-off, Austin Powers:Goldmember, and Pulp Fiction...he was about to earn back his mancard which was revoked with Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Look who's Talking, and worst of all Urban Cowboy.
    I happen to love Grease.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I happen to love Grease.
    Exactly!!!
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

[quote=rbedgood;24160]Travolta in drag...ugh...and to think after movies like Broken Arrow, Face-off, Austin Powers:Goldmember, and Pulp Fiction...he was about to earn back his mancard which was revoked with Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Look who's Talking, and worst of all Urban Cowboy.[/quote]

First: This is my favorite video of all time. I google it once a year to watch it again.

Second: I agree with the bolded part, but you forgot to mention Look Who's Talking 2 or 3 (the one with the dog and cat). He DEFINITELY had his mancard back after that one....
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

[quote=stlchief;24248]
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Travolta in drag...ugh...and to think after movies like Broken Arrow, Face-off, Austin Powers:Goldmember, and Pulp Fiction...he was about to earn back his mancard which was revoked with Grease, Saturday Night Fever, Look who's Talking, and worst of all Urban Cowboy.[/quote]

First: This is my favorite video of all time. I google it once a year to watch it again.

Second: I agree with the bolded part, but you forgot to mention Look Who's Talking 2 or 3 (the one with the dog and cat). He DEFINITELY had his mancard back after that one....
    You're mancard might be in danger for knowing anything about these 2 movies.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I happen to love Grease.
    Olivia is the ONLY reason to watch that.

THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Olivia is the ONLY reason to watch that.

Guru you are a man of taste.

I had a crush on Olivia throughout the movie, but when I saw her at the end like this...

MMMMMMMMM.......

(this is a relatively clean site so I will leave the previous to depict the rest of my experience)
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast