Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cleavland Browns

Default Cleavland Browns

I know the win is still fresh in our minds, but its back to work!

Just wondering if you think Romeo knows more about the Browns than we realize and he is going to be a major weapon for us on Sunday...

CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Resident Ambassador!

I don't think that we need Romeo to no things about the Browns to win. This is a team that we SHOULD beat. As long as we don't let there runner run all over us again like we did last year. I see us beating them pretty good Sunday.

After what the Chiefs went through last year, there's no reason for them not to be hungry for this game. And don't kick the damn ball to Josh Cribbs.

I'm worried about the hangover of having an emotional win....a HUGE emotional win. But at the same time this team remembers the HUGE embarrassment that Cleveland gave us on the ground last year.

I'm thinking because of that embarrassment last year they get fired up again and have a big win. I'm calling a 31 - 13 win for the Chiefs. GO CHIEFS!

I bet that the Browns know as much about Romeo as Romeo knows about the Browns. I'm not sure that there is much of an advantage either way as far as that is concerned. I'm just glad that Romeo is running our D.

I doubt he knows much anymore, he might have some inside information but I doubt it is anything that any other coach does not have. Romeo has not been working with Cleveland for 2 years.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I just can't see Cleveland putting up a real fight on Sunday.

We can't beat ourselves though. We know we have a solid running game. We need to use that as much as possible to set up the PA. That stadium is not going to be easy to play in. Cleveland fans are crazy. If we can get some big plays from our Special Teams or a few big runs from Charles, it should take the fans out of the game.

I will personally be watching Glenn Dorsey this week. He is coming off his best game as a pro and has said that he finally feels comfortable in the 3-4. Looking to see if he is for real or not.

Will also be watching:

• Berry's ability to recover from a so-so start to his career
    • Derrick Johnson - has it finally clicked for him?
    • Cassel - Show us your worth that money.

Quote Originally Posted by RedSea_Rouch View Post
    I just can't see Cleveland putting up a real fight on Sunday.

We can't beat ourselves though. We know we have a solid running game. We need to use that as much as possible to set up the PA. That stadium is not going to be easy to play in. Cleveland fans are crazy. If we can get some big plays from our Special Teams or a few big runs from Charles, it should take the fans out of the game.

I will personally be watching Glenn Dorsey this week. He is coming off his best game as a pro and has said that he finally feels comfortable in the 3-4. Looking to see if he is for real or not.

Will also be watching:

• Berry's ability to recover from a so-so start to his career
    • Derrick Johnson - has it finally clicked for him?
    • Cassel - Show us your worth that money.
    Cassel does need a much better game and this should be a good place to start. Eric Berry will be even better and hopefully our defense can take it one step further. I am also looking for more Chambers and Bowe in this one. I am betting money now that McCluster or Arenas has more success than Cribbs!

I am hoping for a nice sunny day of football. Hope we run all over them all day long.

Am I the only one that doesn't care if Cassel can't throw down field? Dink it all you want and get chunks of yards running. Rich Gannon took the Raiders to the Super Bowl doing that.
    Resident Ambassador!

I think the keys to beating Cleavland are shutting down Cribbs, and stopping the run. Force them to pass, kinda like we did to SD..

This year, we route them.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast