Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

Default OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

We have no offense at all, this sucks.

wow you guys sure are negative towards each other,... some of you are just sarcasstic little &^%^%$ and others just dont want to hear the truth!

people have the right to say whatever they want to say!!!

I will say what I want to say!!!

we are 2-0 this is frikin wonderfull.. canwe keep this up with the way cassell is playing..hell no!! does he need to make some changes..hell yes!! does our WR's need to help him?? hell yes!! Does Weis need to realize it's 2010?? hell yes!!

Does our defense and special teams look great?? hell yes!!

Pointing out the obvious and getting critisized is stiupid! come on trash talk me!! I DONT GIVE A CRAP!! I HAVE BEEN A CHIEFS FAN FOR 38 YEARS I CRY WHEN THEY LOSE AND I GO CRAZY WHEN THEY WIN!! ASK MY WIFE SHE WILL TELL YOU THAT SHE HAS NEVER SEEN ANYONE SO PATIONATE ABOUT ANYTHING THEN I AM WITH THE CHIEFS!!

SPEAK YOUR WORST..I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!

I don't care how the wins come, at this point, as long as they come! It's about creating a culture of winning; does that mean I think we'll go to the super bowl and win this year? No, but if it happens I'll be more than happy to serve myself a heaping portion of crow and dine on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    wow you guys sure are negative towards each other,... some of you are just sarcasstic little &^%^%$ and others just dont want to hear the truth!

people have the right to say whatever they want to say!!!

I will say what I want to say!!!

we are 2-0 this is frikin wonderfull.. canwe keep this up with the way cassell is playing..hell no!! does he need to make some changes..hell yes!! does our WR's need to help him?? hell yes!! Does Weis need to realize it's 2010?? hell yes!!

Does our defense and special teams look great?? hell yes!!

Pointing out the obvious and getting critisized is stiupid! come on trash talk me!! I DONT GIVE A CRAP!! I HAVE BEEN A CHIEFS FAN FOR 38 YEARS I CRY WHEN THEY LOSE AND I GO CRAZY WHEN THEY WIN!! ASK MY WIFE SHE WILL TELL YOU THAT SHE HAS NEVER SEEN ANYONE SO PATIONATE ABOUT ANYTHING THEN I AM WITH THE CHIEFS!!

SPEAK YOUR WORST..I DON'T CARE!!!!!!!
    do you feel better now that is off your chest.

I am not ready to throw Cassell under the bus yet. There is alot of bad play calling right now. Run, run, pass, punt. That is not on Cassell. But when he does have the opportunity to open up the field, he just isn't seeing the open receivers. Something isn't right, but I think for now he should start. He isn't turning the ball over (ala Croyle), so that gives us a better chance to win. I am very disturbed by his lack of productivity, but let's not light the tar pots to boiling just yet.

NFL Videos: Browns defense, INT

Watch the top of the screen. Bowe has his man completely beat with no safety over the top. Doesn't even see him. We can't afford to miss those opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    NFL Videos: Browns defense, INT

Watch the top of the screen. Bowe has his man completely beat with no safety over the top. Doesn't even see him. We can't afford to miss those opportunities.
    OMG, I can't believe how negative you are. Geez, you should just be happy that the Chiefs are 2 - 0. Why do you have to keep bringing up these shortcomings all the time?

Oh, I think the term for Cassel has been "birddogging" I think that is what they mean when a QB locks in on one receiver and never takes his eyes off of him. Cassel was going to Chambers all the way.

But you are right, Bowe was wide open and it would have been a touchdown if Cassel would have hit him.

Next time though, don't be so negative!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    OMG, I can't believe how negative you are. Geez, you should just be happy that the Chiefs are 2 - 0. Why do you have to keep bringing up these shortcomings all the time?

Oh, I think the term for Cassel has been "birddogging" I think that is what they mean when a QB locks in on one receiver and never takes his eyes off of him. Cassel was going to Chambers all the way.

But you are right, Bowe was wide open and it would have been a touchdown if Cassel would have hit him.

Next time though, don't be so negative!
    OMG! We are only 2-0, and we are so negative, what is up with this? Chiefster saying we may not make it to the Super Bowl this season. People saying that Cassel sucks. We have no O-Line, we have no receivers.

We all should just pack it all in, We will never agree on how we feel about the way we win.
    But at the end of the NFL week, we are 2-0, and 1 game lead in the west. That has me fired up! All the issues are going to be fixed, the Offense will show up soon.

I believe, we may yet make the big show, if we continue getting the outcome we have so far, from each game we have played this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I am starting to get on the anti-Cassel bandwagon. Today's game is completely on him and his lack of getting rid of the ball.

They have to be able to convert on 3rd down. This is getting old.
    Im walkn towards the bandwagon myself. Im gettn there. I blame (most) of the 3rd down failures on playcalling. Since a lot were 3rd and short
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I have said this since day one we got him.. and ive gotten nothing but critisism!!!
    then you got critizm for being close minded. the guy threw for almost 4000 yds at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    That was quick. Now it's time to get on the Anti-Haley bandwagon!

I have a hard time believing that Weis is the one keeping our best player away from the ball. Charles has 11 caries vs. 22 from Jones? From my view and that of the average fan it looks pretty apparent that best chance of success = allowing best players the chance to be successful.

Back on topic.

Bring on Brody.
    Im starting to question Weiss almost as much as Cassell now.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Did they win?
    We have to be realistic. We won. But our offense didnt help. These wins wont happen with this type of offensive gameplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    He's not capable of picking it up. .
    he is capable. He did it in NE.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I am even more on the Pro Haley bandwagon. The fact is we are 2-0 for the first time in a LONG time. I don't think that there is any reason to be anti haley with starting 2-0.
    Haley is a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalchief91 View Post
    Berry's gotta get better. We aren't paying him to get beat deep every game.
    He will. Gates worked him over. And these upcoming QBs are now lickn there chops seeing how he bites play action. He best be ready to eat humble pie.

He is outstanding a stopping runs tho... now back to the thread topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker6000 View Post
    Uhh yeah, we are 2-0 but does it really feel like it? I dont feel like they are 2-0 the way they've played offense this year it seems like luck. How many 3 and outs will it take for you to think he sucks? I also posted this topic right after his 2nd interception when we were losing.
    Actually, I disagree. there are 3 aspects of the game. We have 2. Just last year we didnt have any. We have GOT to get that 3rd aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    Man, tough loss for us......if Cassell would have played better we might have won.
    FAIL.
    Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    Cassel's efficiency numbers are scary, 55.8
    yep.
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Weiss is touted as a great developer of QBs. And his track record is difficult to argue with.

Just wondering what our expectations are for a timeline of said development.

Albeit, I would expect better progress through two games. But I am far from surprised at the struggles of this developing process.

Now, I want to be clear here. I am far from confident that Cassel even can be transformed from a drop back and wait for patterns to open up kind of QB to a quick reading sort.

I didn't like the trade we made for him. I still don't really like it.

But I am not really even close to calling it after two games. (Both wins)

While I sincerely doubt his abilty to be a great QB in this offense, I have very little doubt that he will be better than he was today.

But honestly, is two games the standard for measuring the development of a QB?
    good post.

I thought Weiss was suppose to fix Cassell. I just don't see the fixn.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Eh, I'm past all excuses for Cassel.
    I think i am too. Im startn to think we just eat our garunteed $.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    Well he improved over last week, so all hope is'nt lost..
    No he hasnt.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Again, Trent Green's first couple of seasons were horrible and I, by and large, felt the same way about him as do many feel about Cassel now. I'm glad that in the end Green proved me wrong about him; I hold out hope that Cassel will do the same.
    ??

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    I'm not sure what to think about him. He had a pretty darn good year at NE replacing Brady. We certainly haven't seen that yet at KC though. Was that year a fluke? Did he lose his confidence last year behind a bad OL that didn't give him much of a chance? I'm still want to give him a chance, but the doubts continue to mount.
    good post.
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I agree. Moeaki has definitely been a bright spot. I'm a fan.
    yep.

now back to the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronchieffan View Post
    Cassel needs to play better. But he is not loseing games for the Chiefs. So I will still have some hope. But he better show me something realy soon.
    He is not winning them either.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I am the same way. I am getting close to the anti Cassel bandwagon but I am not on there yet. But if he plays like he did yesterday again next week. You better make room for me on the bandwagon.
    This seems to be the general consensus more and more every week.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    What dood does it do you being on the anti Band Wagon. .
    It puts more pressure on the Coaches and Cassell.

Trust me. Perform or move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker6000 View Post
    I'm just saying I have no faith in this team,
    Have faith brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I don't care how the wins come, at this point, as long as they come! It's about creating a culture of winning; does that mean I think we'll go to the super bowl and win this year? No, but if it happens I'll be more than happy to serve myself a heaping portion of crow and dine on it.
    True. Lookn at how our season have been. this truly is nice.

Im not complaining. And really i dont think anyone else is.

This is the Cassell thread. Therefore dont expect this to be a sunshine thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    I am not ready to throw Cassell under the bus yet. There is alot of bad play calling right now. Run, run, pass, punt. That is not on Cassell. But when he does have the opportunity to open up the field, he just isn't seeing the open receivers. Something isn't right, but I think for now he should start. He isn't turning the ball over (ala Croyle), so that gives us a better chance to win. I am very disturbed by his lack of productivity, but let's not light the tar pots to boiling just yet.
    yes there is a lot of bad playcalling.

Weiss is starting to come into question ot me. But not yet.

I pick Weiss over that Dumbass Haley any day.

Hey, did you guys know that we are 2-0? Just curious... I know we have some work to do, but isn't this what its all about? Do you strive to do better at your job? I do. Maybe.... just maybe Cassell is too. Oh and our O line needs to be working it too! But I am sure they know this. See ya next week Arrowhead! Got my voice back and ready to do my job!

No it is not official.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast