Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

Default OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

We have no offense at all, this sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    No it is not official.
    Perfectly put.

Ok, it is official. This thread stinks.
    Resident Ambassador!

While his play has been disappointing we do lead the league in win/loss.

Our defence and special teams have looked good so far this season hopefully our offence will get into gear and we can ditch this topic soon.

Ok when/if the chiefs lose next week and its Cassels fault all you guys happy about the 2-0 start will be posting on here about how cassel sucks. If they win and Cassels looks decent I'll post an apology. Time will tell.

As I said in another thread. It does not matter how good or how bad he is/does. Please everyone can see how he does we don't want to hear all season about how bad he is. He is our QB this year like it or not for better or worse there are not many options for us to go to. The staff can see how he is doing and I am sure if he does not make progress this year they will be looking for another QB next year and if they can not find another one we might be stuck with him for another year. Sure he many not be good enough to win a SB with but how many of you REALLY expected the Chiefs to go to the SB this year? Sure there is always hope but then there is reallity.
    I am happy with the TEAM right now as I can see great strides in the right direction and the team is not as bad as the last 3 years and is playing with heart and that is really all I was wanting to see.
    Will this team win the SB this year doubtful and I did not think they would but the team is what it is so just set back and watch it and wait until the season is over to ***** about the team then hope the weak spots can be improved on.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Except that there's the more likely option. Our WRs aren't getting open or our QB can't get the ball to them, so our QB is continually going to his second or third option (the TE). That'll work some games. But it won't work long term.

Again, except for the 2000 Ravens (a SB team that managed to go five regular season games in a row without scoring a TD), can you find an exception to what I said?
    Assuming the tight end is the second or third option. I argue that Moeacki may be a more prime option.

I am not sure what you are talking about by offense not scoring touchdowns, that is not what we were talking about.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Wow! This thread continues???

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Assuming the tight end is the second or third option. I argue that Moeacki may be a more prime option.

I am not sure what you are talking about by offense not scoring touchdowns, that is not what we were talking about.
    Considering that TEs average far fewer yards per catch than WRs, and considering that on at least a percentage of pass plays they block instead of receive, if your first option is your TE, your OC stinks. I'd much rather believe this is a matter of Cassel throwing to our rookie TE as a second or third option than that Weis is gameplanning it that way. Because if it's the former, Cassel can improve on his 55.8 passer rating and 4.9 Y/A with improved QB and WR play. If it's the latter, there's no reason for it to improve.

That is what I was talking about. You're replying to me, not vice versa. I was talking about the Ravens being an offensive dud in 2000. That was the primary reason Sharpe led that team in yards. Not because they were gameplanning it.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Considering that TEs average far fewer yards per catch than WRs, and considering that on at least a percentage of pass plays they block instead of receive, if your first option is your TE, your OC stinks. I'd much rather believe this is a matter of Cassel throwing to our rookie TE as a second or third option than that Weis is gameplanning it that way. Because if it's the former, Cassel can improve on his 55.8 passer rating and 4.9 Y/A with improved QB and WR play. If it's the latter, there's no reason for it to improve.

That is what I was talking about. You're replying to me, not vice versa. I was talking about the Ravens being an offensive dud in 2000. That was the primary reason Sharpe led that team in yards. Not because they were gameplanning it.
    OK so these are all matters of opinion. I personally think it comes down to who your wide receivers are. If your rookie tight end is the guy that is able to make the catches, then he is the go to guy.

Now this seems to be turning into a circular argument and I am going to get off the merry-go-round. Maybe the Ravens were offensive duds, if you have Shannon Sharpe on your team and he is the best you have, then you game plan it. Why is that so hard to understand?

Makes sense to me.

All in all to me, it seems that the Chiefs are trying to get their weapons involved in whatever way they can. If it just so happens that Moeacki is playing better than Chambers and Bowe, then so be it. I don't think that is a reflection on how badly anyone sucks, but that is a matter of opinion.

Agree to disagree.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

OK so these are all matters of opinion. I personally think it comes down to who your wide receivers are. If your rookie tight end is the guy that is able to make the catches, then he is the go to guy.

Now this seems to be turning into a circular argument and I am going to get off the merry-go-round. Maybe the Ravens were offensive duds, if you have Shannon Sharpe on your team and he is the best you have, then you game plan it. Why is that so hard to understand?

Makes sense to me.

All in all to me, it seems that the Chiefs are trying to get their weapons involved in whatever way they can. If it just so happens that Moeacki is playing better than Chambers and Bowe, then so be it. I don't think that is a reflection on how badly anyone sucks, but that is a matter of opinion.

Agree to disagree.
    ...This!

Makes sense to me.

Agree to disagree.
    If you're gameplanning for your TE to be your primary receiver, your passing game will almost certainly stink. You know, like your QB will have a 55.8 passer rating. If your passing game stinks, you will almost certainly not succeed as a team. Hope this solves your circular issue.

Unfortunately, it's not a matter of opinion. It's a guess at the unknown. One of us will be right, and one of us will be wrong. We'll know which after we look at the passing stats in 14 weeks.