Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

Default OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

We have no offense at all, this sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Yes and no. Yards and completion rate.. yes. Turnovers and touchdowns.. no.
    I agree..He must improve. We are playing against a very good run defence next week and San Francisco's pass defence is suspect so Cassel should be able to move the ball through the air............I hope

Lets be realistic here...... The Chiefs play calling for the most part given Cassel a chance to get in the motion of things. When the majority of the game they run 1st and 2nd down and then Cassel is left with 3rd and long, you can't expect much out of him. When they finally opened up their play book and let Cassel throw the ball, he marched the Chiefs down field through the air against the Browns. Got within the 10 and the go back to the run again?!?!?!?!

To me, the play calling hasn't been great. Cassel needs to be giving a lil more freedom. Until that happens, we will never know what his full potential really is.

Its pretty sad that even when they win you still have nothing but complaints about the game. Nothing positive out of your mouths.Until then, stop being a bunch of cry babies. The Chiefs are 2-0. Just sit back and enjoy it.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I'm not sure what to think about him. He had a pretty darn good year at NE replacing Brady. We certainly haven't seen that yet at KC though. Was that year a fluke? Did he lose his confidence last year behind a bad OL that didn't give him much of a chance? I'm still want to give him a chance, but the doubts continue to mount.

Quote Originally Posted by GarH View Post
    I'm not sure what to think about him. He had a pretty darn good year at NE replacing Brady. We certainly haven't seen that yet at KC though. Was that year a fluke? Did he lose his confidence last year behind a bad OL that didn't give him much of a chance? I'm still want to give him a chance, but the doubts continue to mount.
    He had a good cast around him to throw the ball to..We need a receiver that will command double team coverage..That will open things up to the other WR's/TE's. Look at D. Bowe's numbers a couple years ago when we had Tony Gonzalez forcing secondaries to alter their coverage..Bowe came up with good numbers with over 1000yds receiving.

Quote Originally Posted by toyotapower View Post
    Since we're on the topic of talking about things that cassell and the offense are NOT doing:

-Throwing temper tantrums and kicking the ball
    -throwing interceptions in the red zone
    -fumbling
    -giving up on eachother
    -losing games

We're 2-0 and I'm loving it
    Rep!

So it's not Montana to Rice. We're up 2 so far after 2. Let's see how the season progresses, hopefully he get's a couple 90.00+ rating games soon though.
    *** Kansas City Chiefs 2013 - 2014 ***

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    I had a soccer game all afternoon, so I've only seen stats with a few highlights. I might change my mind when I catch it on NFL network this week, but still...If Charles is going to have to carry this offense, it's hard to do it with 11 touches, a grinder like Jones is only as effective as the rest of his team, which shows in his YPC this carry.
    Charles had one big carrier right before half and another decent one, when the Browns were in prevent padding his stats. They were junk yards. other than, the Browns were on him.

As the game went on Jone was getting better and more and more yards.

I felt that Jones was a clear cut option in the second half.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Cassel hasn't been good. Frankly, our whole offense not named Jamaal Charles has been poor. This specifically includes Charlie Weis. We've won the past two games due to Jamaal Charles, our special teams, and our defense.

I don't think we'll keep winning games unless Cassel, Bowe, Albert, and especially Weis step it up. But God, these past two wins have been sweet.
    That is not fair to Moeaki.. He has played well and it becoming Cassel's favorite target.

Little late to the party here, but anyways the two biggest problems I have with the offense so far:

1. Cassel is terrible, and is probably one of the worst starting quarterbacks in the league right now.
    2. What is McCluster's role in this offense? I thought he was drafted to be our slot receiver, giving Cassel some relief on short quick passes (Wes Welker style), but his 2 catches for 9 yards so far this year suggest that he's not really doing well in that role.

I think we need to sign a slot receiver ASAP. I really wish we had drafted Jordan Shipley, even after taking McCluster. Then again, Urban was probably supposed to fill that role, and he ended up on IR.

2-0, but man it's hard to feel too great about the offense going forward. At least the defense looks great. Kudos to Coach Romeo!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    That is not fair to Moeaki.. He has played well and it becoming Cassel's favorite target.
    I agree. Moeaki has definitely been a bright spot. I'm a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Fastphilly View Post
    He had a good cast around him to throw the ball to..We need a receiver that will command double team coverage..That will open things up to the other WR's/TE's. Look at D. Bowe's numbers a couple years ago when we had Tony Gonzalez forcing secondaries to alter their coverage..Bowe came up with good numbers with over 1000yds receiving.
    Every team can't be expected to have Randy Moss and Wes Welker. Cassel has an above average set of weapons with Bowe, Chambers, McCluster, Charles, Moeaki, so there are really no excuses for him. He needs to play better.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast