Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

Default OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

We have no offense at all, this sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Charles had one big carrier right before half and another decent one, when the Browns were in prevent padding his stats. They were junk yards. other than, the Browns were on him.

As the game went on Jone was getting better and more and more yards.

I felt that Jones was a clear cut option in the second half.
    I believe this is the strategy all along and I have said as much before. We have two different backs in Jones and Charles. One of those two are going to find success against most defenses we face. Early in the game I look to see the coaches to split the carries between the two of them. Then, as one of the two starts to have success, that is the one that will see most of the touches.

That is exactly what has happened in the last two games, and what will continue to happen. I believe this is a winning strategy and am looking forward to continued success in this area. The days of a back carrying for 400 times in a season are over. With both backs in the backfield, we always have a formidable weapon ready to go!

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

That is not fair to Moeaki.. He has played well and it becoming Cassel's favorite target.
    True, he's been great as well. It's just that it's always a terrible sign when a team's leading receiver is a TE. Those teams never end up winning anything. Look at the Cowboys pre-Austin. Or the Chargers pre- (and post-) Jackson. Or (sadly) the Chiefs after Kennison left.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    True, he's been great as well. It's just that it's always a terrible sign when a team's leading receiver is a TE. Those teams never end up winning anything. Look at the Cowboys pre-Austin. Or the Chargers pre- (and post-) Jackson. Or (sadly) the Chiefs after Kennison left.
    I didn't think you were that new to being a Chiefs fan. Tony G. was our leading receiver time in and time out for many wins for many years. Different coaches, different systems. If you are trying to state that having a good TE does not win superbowls, I can argue that there is much more to the team than the TE causing that.

The cowboys are 0-2 with Austin. The Chargers are 1-1 without Jackson. I am not sure I get your point as you are kind of supporting argument against yourself. Specially since the one loss the Chargers got was because of our TE.

Teams have always killed to get the next Shannon Sharp, Tony G, and A. Gates. They create huge problems in matching up. The TE is just one more weapon that also helps as a blocker.

Look at the gain Ben Watson got against the Chiefs yesterday. He beat a line backer.

I think all of us in here agree there are problems with the team and if they don't change we are going to lose games. Anyone that knows anything about football can see that but what many are saying is we are 2-0 not 0-2 and as long as we are winning no matter how we are that is good and to come in here and have more negitive post than positive is not understandable. I see problems but until they costs us games why complain about them. Becides there is not a lot we can do right now about it, sure I know the backup is always better than the starter when they are not playing good there are about 16 teams out there saying the same thing. It should not matter to us what a player is making in salary as long as he is not stopping the team from signing other players because the team is at the cap limit which we are not, so why keep bring that up time and again?

Look at the gain Ben Watson got against the Chiefs yesterday. He beat a line backer.
    And then he ran right around Berry. :(

Cassel needs to play better. But he is not loseing games for the Chiefs. So I will still have some hope. But he better show me something realy soon.

Quote Originally Posted by aaronchieffan View Post
    Cassel needs to play better. But he is not loseing games for the Chiefs. So I will still have some hope. But he better show me something realy soon.
    I am the same way. I am getting close to the anti Cassel bandwagon but I am not on there yet. But if he plays like he did yesterday again next week. You better make room for me on the bandwagon.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I am the same way. I am getting close to the anti Cassel bandwagon but I am not on there yet. But if he plays like he did yesterday again next week. You better make room for me on the bandwagon.
    What dood does it do you being on the anti Band Wagon. It does not change the fact that he is here and playing for your team. What is next booing him at home.. So much for the arrowhead magic huh...

I highly doubt that if he keeps playing like this, that the Chiefs will continue to use his services.

This is coming from a fan who was highly opposed to trading for him and you can check the records on that if you like. Fact of the matter he is here. Instead of complaining. Try to encourage him, and then when the his employement is over. Let is go and then move on.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    Wow, a more ridiculous statement has never been uttered.

A good tight end is a very potent offensive threat. Are you forgetting the Former Chiefs Player Who Shall Remain Nameless, Antonio Gates, Shannon Sharpe? Shannon Sharpe in particular won at least two rings at the Tight End position.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

I'm just saying I have no faith in this team, we are 2-0 but our special teams and defense won the first game and we barely snuck by the worst team in the league in the browns.

Dont get me wrong I love that we are 2-0 and I love the team but we are not far off from being 0-2 by any means. I think Cassel is the main problem.

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast