Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

Default OK its official, Cassel F***in sucks!!

We have no offense at all, this sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Cassel has got to pick it up. The Chiefs can't go through the rest of the season like this.
    He's not capable of picking it up. The only thing he's capable of is looking disappointed in himself, telling the camera that he needs to be better and then not actually getting any better. He went to a school that is good at making their QB's looking better than they really are and he didn't even get to start playing behind somebody who is well on his way to an early exit from the league. Everybody praises his intangibles, but you can't lead forever when you're so f***ing incompetent and you can't rely on special teams to carry you into the playoffs, let alone a winning season. It feels good to be 2-0, but as long as Cassel is under center a 2009 Denver-like meltdown is just one Cassel touch away.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    He's not capable of picking it up. The only thing he's capable of is looking disappointed in himself, telling the camera that he needs to be better and then not actually getting any better. He went to a school that is good at making their QB's looking better than they really are and he didn't even get to start playing behind somebody who is well on his way to an early exit from the league. Everybody praises his intangibles, but you can't lead forever when you're so f***ing incompetent and you can't rely on special teams to carry you into the playoffs, let alone a winning season. It feels good to be 2-0, but as long as Cassel is under center a 2009 Denver-like meltdown is just one Cassel touch away.
    I agree. USC QB's are failing miserably in 2010.

That was quick. Now it's time to get on the Anti-Haley bandwagon!

I have a hard time believing that Weis is the one keeping our best player away from the ball. Charles has 11 caries vs. 22 from Jones? From my view and that of the average fan it looks pretty apparent that best chance of success = allowing best players the chance to be successful.

Back on topic.

Bring on Brody.
    I am even more on the Pro Haley bandwagon. The fact is we are 2-0 for the first time in a LONG time. I don't think that there is any reason to be anti haley with starting 2-0.

Yea haley has alot more to do with the 2-0 start then cassell.. Either Weis is way over rated or cassell is..wich is it?? i think a bit of both.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I am even more on the Pro Haley bandwagon. The fact is we are 2-0 for the first time in a LONG time. I don't think that there is any reason to be anti haley with starting 2-0.
    Pro Haley yes indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    I hate to say it but I agree. watched play after play with him having all day to do something with the ball and he did nothing. This performance in no way has anything to do with the o line or weather. and his arm strength is atrocious.

Bottom line if we can't figure out a passing game this 2-0 start will be soon forgotten.
    Im assumin you are watching the game on tv like me.. Most of the time we can't see the receivers, so I find it hard to judge whether or not there is someone open downfield.
    But I can tell you this, Dex was blanketed all game long, so that is one receiver you can take out of the equation.

I will say this though, Cassel does need to get better, alot better, but it is not all on him..

Edit: Agree with your bottom line.. This passing game needs to be rethinked somehow.. You can't have a guy like McCluster on the field, and not be able to get him the ball!

Bring on Brody.
    He scares me... he is made of glass! Too fragile.

I am still wanting blame on the play calling and the offensive line. It still is riduculus and this thread is too. Everyweek there is a thread like this and we talk about this in game day threads anyways. Why not keep it all one place.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    He scares me... he is made of glass! Too fragile.
    Yeah, but we really have nothing to lose by starting him. If he gets hurt, than oh well. That just puts us right back to where we started, with Cassel. Brodie is the better QB and he gives us the better chance to win. He's more mobile, he has a much quicker release and he has the better arm. I think we should give Croyle a chance.

still they win without an O TD. go figure. and the Browns suck
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast