Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: I hate being wrong

Default I hate being wrong

I have been saying for the last year that Cassel was not a good qb and that Berry was a mistake to take at 5. Boy was I wrong Berry has earned every cent of his pay and so has Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    You know, I've had my problems with the Chiefs offseason. But you just aren't much of a fan if you're complaining right now. We're 2-0. Guys like DJ, Gilberry, Belcher, and (shockingly) Edwards have majorly stepped up.

We have some weaknesses that need to be acknowledged. But a half-a$$ gloating session because some pieces of our first place 2-0 team are underachieving is just trolling on your part.

You shock me with this post. I AGREE with you. We have problems on this team yes that is true. You don't have a 4-12 year and not have some problems. But we ARE 2-0 things are improveing.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    You know, I've had my problems with the Chiefs offseason. But you just aren't much of a fan if you're complaining right now. We're 2-0. Guys like DJ, Gilberry, Belcher, and (shockingly) Edwards have majorly stepped up.

We have some weaknesses that need to be acknowledged. But a half-a$$ gloating session because some pieces of our first place 2-0 team are underachieving is just trolling on your part.
    could not said it better myself
    dont forget our bet bwill that is 2 for me so far

Berry is a rookie and he came out of college a year early. You're trying to judge an NFL player at 21 years old. Give me a break dude.

I think there are a few people on this site who like to start threads just to start trouble and arguments with other members. That's just a hunch though.

Resident Celebrity

Don't piss him off..........

It's kind of funny....

I am generally amazed at the spite that I see being cast on those who bring a negative opinion about The Chiefs.

Rather the team is sitting pretty atop the division at 2-0, or taking en early look at draft picks at 2-9, the sheer hatred that so many cast at someone who so much as mentions a negative aspect of this team just confuses the h**l right out of me.

But, this isn't a negative opinion.

This is you, Figcrostic, literally gloating over a problem with this team.

You truly seem proud and thrilled that we are struggling at the QB position right now.

And, being two games (two wins, mind you) into a transition from a seven-step QB to a quick decision-maker, just seems awefully early for you to be out here stroking yourself about Cassel's poor play.

Not to mention how tasteless an act that is to begin with.

Maybe it is reactionary. Having been trashed so much for your long-standing dislike for Cassel, maybe this classless display is more a result of being treated so harshly for that opinion.

Evenso, I do not find this thread to be any less tasteful than the post in the other thread about "Hate fans like you" and "Don't bring your negativity in here".

Just out of curiosity, when Cassel makes a big mistake, like when he threw a couple INTs today, do you jump up and scream in elation?

It just seems you are way too happy about his short-comings.
    Last edited by chief31; 09-19-2010 at 11:20 PM.

LOL chief 31 nice job.. I absolutely hate the problems that cassell is having. would i like to see him get better and suceed?? hell yes!!! Do I think he will?? im not that sold. I'm just happy to be 2-0 and our D and special teams playing way above average right now.
    Hopefully Weis will figure out the offense soon or we might have to make some changes thats all (I) am saying..

Long live the Chiefs!!!!!

Lets go with croyle...0-9 as a starter..it's only the 2nd game of the season and we won quit whining

PS one of the interceptions was a tipped ball and he should have had a td to his stat..not his fault the receiver dropped the ball in the endzone

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast