Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I hate being wrong

Default I hate being wrong

I have been saying for the last year that Cassel was not a good qb and that Berry was a mistake to take at 5. Boy was I wrong Berry has earned every cent of his pay and so has Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    your a clown . are you really trying to judge a rookie after two games. man you are dumber than your posts. 2 wins 0 losses you can not tell me you are a chiefs fan if you post this garbage after a 2-0 start. why dont you show your true colors clown
    All your post is, is insults if your going to say something say it, but insulting people on the internet makes you like a ignorant lil child. Grow up lil boy!

I think someone is a little insecure. Good job pumping your own tires over the internet figcrostic...

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    On the Cribbs TD given up by Berry, it was 3rd and 1, so Berry played the run and got fooled. I would've been fooled too.
    There's a reason you and I don't play in the NFL. Berry does, I'm not even saying he's horrible, but he's not worth the hype and definetly not worth the pick at 5.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    There's a reason you and I don't play in the NFL. Berry does, I'm not even saying he's horrible, but he's not worth the hype and definetly not worth the pick at 5.
    I'll be honest. I would not have chosen Berry at #5 either. I really don't think he's as talented as another Tennessee DB the Chiefs chose at #20 back in '92 -- Dale Carter.

Granted, Berry is a likable guy who is not going to have the off-field issues Carter had, but I still think he was overdrafted.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    You know, I've had my problems with the Chiefs offseason. But you just aren't much of a fan if you're complaining right now. We're 2-0. Guys like DJ, Gilberry, Belcher, and (shockingly) Edwards have majorly stepped up.

We have some weaknesses that need to be acknowledged. But a half-a$$ gloating session because some pieces of our first place 2-0 team are underachieving is just trolling on your part.
    I'm not hating on the Chiefs, but I am so tired of people making stupid claims like and then having no accountability. If Matt Cassel starts playing awesome I will be the first person to admit I was wrong. When this season ends and Matt continues to play like he does I don't think I will hear one person on here saying "I was wrong about Matt." People say I'm being negative. It's not negative to asses your strengths and weakness. It doesn't make me any less of a fan to say "I don't like this decision..." I am a fan till the end, but that doesn't mean I'm going eat up whatever I hear. The Chiefs are better then they were and I am happy but I am not happy with Cassel and I am not happy with our play calling.

So Carr blowing covarge on Cribbs had no impact? If you go back and look at the play Berry was lined up on the other side of the play. Sure if he did not bite on the fake he would have had a chance to stop him and they would not have got a TD. But also I carr does not get beat theres not a td either. Its not one guy that gives up a td its a team d.

You don't think that making a couple of mistakes in his first two games is reasonable?

Did you happen to have watched troy Polamalu's first season?

There were alot of Steeler fans who were regretting that draft selection midway through his rookie year.

But if two not so great games means that a guy can't be great later on for you, then I guess that's how it is going to be for you.

Just don't tell most NFL Hall of Famers that. Most of them remeber feeling like an idiot several times in their rookie season.

I'm not hating on the Chiefs, but I am so tired of people making stupid claims like and then having no accountability. If Matt Cassel starts playing awesome I will be the first person to admit I was wrong. When this season ends and Matt continues to play like he does I don't think I will hear one person on here saying "I was wrong about Matt." People say I'm being negative. It's not negative to asses your strengths and weakness. It doesn't make me any less of a fan to say "I don't like this decision..." I am a fan till the end, but that doesn't mean I'm going eat up whatever I hear. The Chiefs are better then they were and I am happy but I am not happy with Cassel and I am not happy with our play calling.
    Whether Cassel/Berry are doing well or not isn't the point. We all know they're underachieving. But you're trying to gloat about predicting negative things while the Chiefs are an extremely unexpected 2-0.

That isn't what fans do. It's what trolls do.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You don't think that making a couple of mistakes in his first two games is reasonable?

Did you happen to have watched troy Polamalu's first season?

There were alot of Steeler fans who were regretting that draft selection midway through his rookie year.

But if two not so great games means that a guy can't be great later on for you, then I guess that's how it is going to be for you.

Just don't tell most NFL Hall of Famers that. Most of them remeber feeling like an idiot several times in their rookie season.
    Excellent post..i remember Jerry Rice dropping alot of balls in his rookie year and look how his career turned out.

You gotta remember frognostic wants croyle in there over cassel. A QB who is 0-9 as a started in the nfl vs a qb who is 2-0 so far starting the regular season. Hard choice who to go with

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast