Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I hate being wrong

Default I hate being wrong

I have been saying for the last year that Cassel was not a good qb and that Berry was a mistake to take at 5. Boy was I wrong Berry has earned every cent of his pay and so has Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Although most individuals have some narcissistic traits, high levels of narcissism can manifest themselves as a pathological form as narcissistic personality disorder, whereby the patient overestimates his or her abilities and has an excessive need for admiration and affirmation.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFgiUm4lQig"]YouTube - R. Lee Ermey Geico Commerical[/ame]

ok reading this post was a waste of time to read people arguing back and forth. Berry made some rookies mistakes as expected he would. we cant trust cassel to win us a game by throwing but there is always hope of improvement. the play calling was better except that dumb pass play when it was 3 and 1 i or 3 and 2. either way why we threw 15 yards down the field was foolish. run it or call a sure pass play for a small gain and get the 1st down. im sure he could have checked it down and got the first even.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    There's a reason you and I don't play in the NFL. Berry does, I'm not even saying he's horrible, but he's not worth the hype and definetly not worth the pick at 5.
    So you're telling me that a team who is facing 3rd and 1 with a backup QB and two solid RBs, one of which blasted us for nearly 300 yards, is gonna throw deep in that situation? My jaw fell to the floor when Wallace didn't hand it off. I can't blame Berry for that one in his 2nd NFL game.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Berry is experiencing growing pains and has shown glimpses of greatness, such as the play where he straight darted right at the RB in the backfield on the toss, right past a lead blocker and got a tackle for a loss. I'm not worried about him, he will get a lot better.

Cassel, on the other hand...

Insecure about what? The fact that I was right about my thoughts? I don't think so. Am I pissed I was right? Absolutely, but other then our qb, our poor drafting, and our offensive play calling I am very happy.

I have never noticed this many rookie highlights from any one team ever!!!

I say the draft was well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Narcissistic Personality Disorder: Although most individuals have some narcissistic traits, high levels of narcissism can manifest themselves as a pathological form as narcissistic personality disorder, whereby the patient overestimates his or her abilities and has an excessive need for admiration and affirmation.
    Get a hobby! For real, and stop trying to pyscho analyze strangers on the internet if you have something to add about our team so be otherwise keep this garbage to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I have never noticed this many rookie highlights from any one team ever!!!

I say the draft was well done!
    Who Mccluster and Arenas? Other then those two I can't think of any highlights those were solid picks I agree other then that I'm not too impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    So you're telling me that a team who is facing 3rd and 1 with a backup QB and two solid RBs, one of which blasted us for nearly 300 yards, is gonna throw deep in that situation? My jaw fell to the floor when Wallace didn't hand it off. I can't blame Berry for that one in his 2nd NFL game.
    I'm telling you when he got burnt by a TE and shook out of his undies by rb's I was not impressed. In a couple years he will probably be a good SS right now he's average, but even if he was Polamalu good at this stage I still would have picked up Trent Williams or Russell Okung.

As for Cassel, he is a work in progress.

I would like to see more deep balls.

I expect more from him as the wins keep pileing up.

Get a hobby! For real, and stop trying to pyscho analyze strangers on the internet if you have something to add about our team so be otherwise keep this garbage to yourself.
    Ha, I enjoy talking about the Chiefs. You started a thread on here to toot your own horn. Everything about it, from the title, to your first post. I'm calling you out on it to take you down a notch, that's all.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast