Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 60

Thread: Postive thoughts about the game ONLY

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,541
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 373
    Given: 74

    Default Postive thoughts about the game ONLY


    0 Not allowed!
    I can't believe that there is so much negativity on here after a game that the Chiefs WON. So here post any good thoughts from the game.

    1. The Defense. They won the game plane and simple

    2. I will say it Cassel in the 2nd half. He may not have been perfect in the 2nd half but he made some throws that helped the chiefs get 1st downs. And the game wining field goal.

    3. tony Moekie (if thats how you spell it lol) He had a nice game and made some nice catches.

    Postive thought only. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Mar 2010
    Location
    In Donkey Country
    Posts
    183
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Two weeks in a row: grabbing the lead and not giving it up

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Milwaukee
    Posts
    2,933
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    2-0, Defense, Derrick Johnson
    Diehard Fan Living in Packer Territory

    Co-Founder: 2 Mugs Fantasy Football -- a site about and football!

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    It was U-G-L-Y, but I'll take it! It was NOT a thing of beauty, but it doesn't have to be. It wasn't smooth and artistic, but it was a WIN!

    As of the conclusion of week two we have gone from losing by a touchdown or less, in seasons past, to winning by a touchdown or less currently. I'll take the latter over the former any day of the week and twice on Sunday!


  5. #24
    Member Since
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Ventura, Ca.
    Posts
    2,605
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I can't believe that there is so much negativity on here after a game that the Chiefs WON. So here post any good thoughts from the game.

    1. The Defense. They won the game plane and simple

    2. I will say it Cassel in the 2nd half. He may not have been perfect in the 2nd half but he made some throws that helped the chiefs get 1st downs. And the game wining field goal.

    3. tony Moekie (if thats how you spell it lol) He had a nice game and made some nice catches.

    Postive thought only. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    First, this is a BS thread, this is a great message board where people of all kinds of beliefs can get together and talk and express ideas, both negative and positive and it is BS everytime someone puts a thread like this on here.

    But, I did see some positives in this game.

    1. The offensive line gave Cassel the time he needed to be able to find someone open.

    2. The defense played extremely well again. Once can be a fluke, but twice, that is the making of a good defensive squad.

    3. Special teams have been playing well, even though the return game was a little off. It shows that both teams really respected those returners.

    Now, for the negatives and I'll be damned if I do not put them out there.

    1. Cassel did not look good, first half, second half, doesn't matter, he never really played all that well. He really needs to figure out how to make plays to open receivers when they are open.

    2. Eric Barry did not have a great game either, there is no doubt that he is an awesome talent, but he had a lot to learn, he bites on those draw plays like a bass hitting a top water lure. He cannot hardly help himself. No doubt that he will get that figured out.

    All in all, a win is always a good thing, but we have to get this offense clicking a lot better before this team turns into the powerhouse we want it to be.


    Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,393
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    WE ARE 2-0!!!!!!!! WHEN IS THE LAST TIME WE COULD SAY THAT!!!!!?
    I am excited about how we have won these 2 games. Defense is back, and I love it, now if the offense can start playing, the Chiefs will win the West.

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    WE ARE 2-0!!!!!!!! WHEN IS THE LAST TIME WE COULD SAY THAT!!!!!?
    I am excited about how we have won these 2 games. Defense is back, and I love it, now if the offense can start playing, the Chiefs will win the West.
    2005. It's about time we can say it again!

    Resident Celebrity

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    WE ARE 2-0!!!!!!!! WHEN IS THE LAST TIME WE COULD SAY THAT!!!!!?
    I am excited about how we have won these 2 games. Defense is back, and I love it, now if the offense can start playing, the Chiefs will win the West.
    if memory serves me 2006 i believe or 05 but think 06..

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,393
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 60
    Given: 61

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    First, this is a BS thread, this is a great message board where people of all kinds of beliefs can get together and talk and express ideas, both negative and positive and it is BS everytime someone puts a thread like this on here.

    But, I did see some positives in this game.

    1. The offensive line gave Cassel the time he needed to be able to find someone open.

    2. The defense played extremely well again. Once can be a fluke, but twice, that is the making of a good defensive squad.

    3. Special teams have been playing well, even though the return game was a little off. It shows that both teams really respected those returners.

    Now, for the negatives and I'll be damned if I do not put them out there.

    1. Cassel did not look good, first half, second half, doesn't matter, he never really played all that well. He really needs to figure out how to make plays to open receivers when they are open.

    2. Eric Barry did not have a great game either, there is no doubt that he is an awesome talent, but he had a lot to learn, he bites on those draw plays like a bass hitting a top water lure. He cannot hardly help himself. No doubt that he will get that figured out.

    All in all, a win is always a good thing, but we have to get this offense clicking a lot better before this team turns into the powerhouse we want it to be.
    I agree!

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I agree!
    I second that!


  11. #30
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,967
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 238
    Given: 426

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    if memory serves me 2006 i believe or 05 but think 06..
    It was in fact 2005.


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chiefs vs Jets game/ my thoughts
    By JMDChiefs58 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-27-2008, 09:42 PM
  2. Thoughts about the game
    By Three7s in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-09-2008, 02:19 AM
  3. Just got home from the game -- my thoughts
    By timsatt1 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 10:50 AM
  4. Thoughts on the game
    By huck1974 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 08-18-2007, 11:51 PM
  5. 1st Preseason Game thoughts?
    By hyperlite in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-15-2006, 12:55 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •