Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Postive thoughts about the game ONLY

Default Postive thoughts about the game ONLY

I can't believe that there is so much negativity on here after a game that the Chiefs WON. So here post any good thoughts from the game.

1. The Defense. They won the game plane and simple

2. I will say it Cassel in the 2nd half. He may not have been perfect in the 2nd half but he made some throws that helped the chiefs get 1st downs. And the game wining field goal.

3. tony Moekie (if thats how you spell it lol) He had a nice game and made some nice catches.

Postive thought only. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

positive is the Chiefs are 2-0 and are in 1st place. And the D has played great so far.

I don't understand the problem here. People are complaining, we won. End of story, sure it wasn't a great win, but in the end a win at best.

I'll take a win over a loss.

We could be SB champs and people would still complain. STFU and enjoy it.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I can't believe that there is so much negativity on here after a game that the Chiefs WON. So here post any good thoughts from the game.

2. I will say it Cassel in the 2nd half. He may not have been perfect in the 2nd half but he made some throws that helped the chiefs get 1st downs. And the game wining field goal.

3. tony Moekie (if thats how you spell it lol) He had a nice game and made some nice catches.

Hats off to the Chiefs...Two tough games...two wins.

The defense so far is the thing that has stood out as the most improved. Combination of great coaching and players that seem motivated to improve (Flowers, Carr, Studebaker, Johnson) results in a lot of great defensive plays and great goal line stands.

The offense isn't exactly hitting on all cylinders yet, but my thoughts are to be patient when it comes to offense. It took Vermeil and Saunders awhile to build their offenses, so it's a little unrealistic to expect Weis to put a 50-point-a-game offense on the field right away. And Cassel did look much better in the second half of the Browns game.

Give it time and just enjoy the games!

Default Best Rushing Offense

Run, Run, Run , and more Running. We rock Running the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post

No love for D-bowe 81 yards two td's??

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    this thread is weeks old. This is from the Browns game.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    And no, no love for Bowe, he is about 80 catches short of where he should be in his career.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    And no, no love for Bowe, he is about 80 catches short of where he should be in his career.
    This is about the most asinine post I've ever seen on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    This is about the most asinine post I've ever seen on this site.
    Thanks, but there was a point that clearly you missed, but I forgive you because I doubt you have read everything that has been said on the subject.

Bowe has had a lot of ahh-5hit moments since he came here. His rookie season was alright, but then the drops started. Then let's not forget his suspension, that really helped us a lot.

But yeah, 80 catches was a bit over the top.

Last edited by Hayvern; 10-25-2010 at 03:10 PM.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Thanks, but there was a point that clearly you missed, but I forgive you because I doubt you have read everything that has been said on the subject.

Bowe has had a lot of ahh-5hit moments since he came here. His rookie season was alright, but then the drops started. Then let's not forget his suspension, that really helped us a lot.

But yeah, 80 catches was a bit over the top.

Sorry, I just feel like you're comment was more saying, "He's 80 catches short, and until he makes 160 catches in a season to make up for that, he's on my bad side."

I just feel like Bowe's success over the last 2 games is something we can look forward to and a sign of things to come. He put in the offseason work, and while he's still a diva (his flexing celebration occurred right in front of me yesterday at the game after the second touchdown, not impressed), he's capable of being a #1 WR.

Just touching on the celebration again, it was about the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. He laid on the ground for a while after he made that 2nd TD catch. It was a hell of a catch. It felt like he was on the ground for like a minute, but I'm exaggerating. He then stood up, acted exhausted, and flexed. I liked the "I can't spike the ball because it's stuck to my hand" much better.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456