Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I have NEVER seen.....

Default I have NEVER seen.....

so much complaining and whining from fans from a team thats 2-0. Sure there are things that are far from perfect on the Chiefs but what team is?

The sad part is, I think if the Chiefs won both games 99-0, so many of you on here would still find something to complain and whine about.

WOW.................
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    so much complaining and whining from fans from a team thats 2-0. Sure there are things that are far from perfect on the Chiefs but what team is?

The sad part is, I think if the Chiefs won both games 99-0, so many of you on here would still find something to complain and whine about.

WOW.................
    You're about the whiniest person on this board. I don't think you could go much longer than a day without having to call somebody a terrible fan.

I can't believe somebody has to start a thread about how awful people are when we get to hear about it every other post.

That's the sad part.

WOW.

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    You're about the whiniest person on this board. I don't think you could go much longer than a day without having to call somebody a terrible fan.

I can't believe somebody has to start a thread about how awful people are when we get to hear about it every other post.

That's the sad part.

WOW.
    Thank you for pointing you your lack of intelligence and detail to my post, as I have not really had anything negative to post in quite a while and have said nothing but good things about the Chiefs with constructive criticism here and there. Not to mention I didn't even post on this board for like a month or two.

Now please go play on the freeway blind folded.

Thank you!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I love this thread.

Lol!!!!

here we go again

Ordinarily, I just kind of roll my eyes at the negativity not just of this board, but the internet in general. Overall, the internet is a pretty *****y place- but that's because there's lots of people, and thus, lots of opinions, on it.

At the end of the day, this is a DISCUSSION board, and yes, the Chiefs are 2-0, but while we can discuss just how totally kick assse that is, I think we can also discuss the shortcomings of the team.

We can also discuss who is whiny and who is not, or what the top speed of a common field cricket is, or whether or not my stepson's high school football team will ever win a game again.

Floor's open... discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I love this thread.
    That makes two of us, 7 posts and it's already awesome.

Resident Celebrity

I don't know that it is whining as much as concern for the rest of the season. I do a lot of reading and rarely post, but I see most negative comments as fans with worries about things that they feel could ruin another season. I haven't seen very many negative comments that any of us can't understand the concern about in some way.

Well I for one am excited about being 2-0, but still concerned about issues, on the offense. But I am stoked to be 2-0, and the fact that Defense is back! Chiefs of old was known for a strong Defense, we are getting there. Just hopes the offense decides to play a little better in certain positions. I think they can, but they need to step it up.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast