Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: I have NEVER seen.....

Default I have NEVER seen.....

so much complaining and whining from fans from a team thats 2-0. Sure there are things that are far from perfect on the Chiefs but what team is?

The sad part is, I think if the Chiefs won both games 99-0, so many of you on here would still find something to complain and whine about.

WOW.................
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Was I talking about you?

Well look at it this way........

If you read this thread and asked yourself....

"Is he talking about me?" or "Do I do that?"

Then YES I was talking about you.
    You got your tap shoes on, SIC? Because you totally danced around Vern's post and the valid points he made.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    You got your tap shoes on, SIC? Because you totally danced around Vern's post and the valid points he made.
    He said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that I and almost everybody else doesn't already know thats so obvious to see. Way to repeat the same nonsense over and over and over again.

So why am I gonna address his points?

Congrats! You just made yourself look dumb with a pointless post.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Just give up bro. According to this fool we're full of nothing but negativity. Apparently we've done nothing except berate the organization. Nevermind the fact that I, along with many others have praised the defense, special teams, run blocking and receiving for the most part. I guess we're just supposed to be happy that we're 2-0 because of a few calls that could have gone either way, stellar defensive and special teams performances and a long Charles scamper, none of which we can rely on consistently. We should just be happy with the play calling, our mediocre, overpaid quarterback, and the highest paid safety in NFL history being responsible for 3 touchdowns (rookie or not, earn your check kid, you're being paid like Ed Reed, not Maurice Legget) because they haven't lost a game for us yet, even if they haven't necessarily won it.

I think we are now aware of the consequences of our refusal to be blind and blissful. We're ignorant whiners who should go play in traffic. We're not real fans and we never have a valid point. This team is never good enough for us, even if they win 99-0. Crying about what went wrong is much more fun that relishing what went right. If we were real fans, we would live in the moment and let the future come as it may. Because that's exactly what great coaches and athletes like Mike Tomlin and Peyton Manning do. Oh wait... IT'S NOT (see what I did there?)

500 FTW

Thanks Aussie!

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post
    Just give up bro. According to this fool we're full of nothing but negativity. Apparently we've done nothing except berate the organization. Nevermind the fact that I, along with many others have praised the defense, special teams, run blocking and receiving for the most part. I guess we're just supposed to be happy that we're 2-0 because of a few calls that could have gone either way, stellar defensive and special teams performances and a long Charles scamper, none of which we can rely on consistently. We should just be happy with the play calling, our mediocre, overpaid quarterback, and the highest paid safety in NFL history being responsible for 3 touchdowns (rookie or not, earn your check kid, you're being paid like Ed Reed, not Maurice Legget) because they haven't lost a game for us yet, even if they haven't necessarily won it.

I think we are now aware of the consequences of our refusal to be blind and blissful. We're ignorant whiners who should go play in traffic. We're not real fans and we never have a valid point. This team is never good enough for us, even if they win 99-0. Crying about what went wrong is much more fun that relishing what went right. If we were real fans, we would live in the moment and let the future come as it may. Because that's exactly what great coaches and athletes like Mike Tomlin and Peyton Manning do. Oh wait... IT'S NOT (see what I did there?)

500 FTW
    Well at least you've finally took a step forward to finally admit the truth about yourself. You feel better now?
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Default my two cents...

wrong thread
    Last edited by texaschief; 09-21-2010 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    My point exactly!

Their life sucks that bad that nothing makes them happy anymore. They could win $5 million in the lottery and still complain that they didn't win the $100 million lottery.

And to the people that agreed with Chief Tyler, take at look at your own posts. You 3 are the ones posting the threads b*tching, complaining, and having NOTHING good to say even after 2 wins!!! You're too ignorant to see what YOU are doing.

HAHAHA... My life sucks so bad that I dont think that after 10 wins over 3 seasons that just because we started a very questionable 2-0 that all of our problems are solved and we are playoff material?!?!?!

Not everyone shares the same premise... I for one am not content with living in the moment. I want continued success... A shot at the playoffs... To win in the playoffs... and god forbid in my lifetime to see my beloved Chiefs win a super bowl.

HOLY **** the chiefs have gone 2 games with out losing!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must be the second coming of Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And speaking of ignorance... if you dont want to hear other peoples opinions you may want to stop visiting a forum... just a thought for ya there.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Tyler View Post

500 FTW

Mods: Permission to totally derail this thread with cat pics?

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    HAHAHA... My life sucks so bad that I dont think that after 10 wins over 3 seasons that just because we started a very questionable 2-0 that all of our problems are solved and we are playoff material?!?!?!

Not everyone shares the same premise... I for one am not content with living in the moment. I want continued success... A shot at the playoffs... To win in the playoffs... and god forbid in my lifetime to see my beloved Chiefs win a super bowl.

HOLY **** the chiefs have gone 2 games with out losing!!!!!!!!!!!!! It must be the second coming of Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And speaking of ignorance... if you dont want to hear other peoples opinions you may want to stop visiting a forum... just a thought for ya there.
    You have no clue what this thread is about do you?

Its not about giving constructive criticism. Its about flat out talking sh*t about players and the Chiefs. There's a difference.

If you can't see distinguish the difference between the 2, then YES you are ignorant.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Its funny, I think SicJ still has me on ignore cause I said he used to do the same thing. Always complaining. You tune changed real quiKC man!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Its funny, I think SicJ still has me on ignore cause I said he used to do the same thing. Always complaining. You tune changed real quiKC man!!
    Haha... Kudos on the quiKC! If I use that in the future I will make sure to reference it!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast