Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiefs Crowd number one on google!

Default Chiefs Crowd number one on google!

Hey guys!

I did a search on google for "kansas city chiefs fans".

Guess what site was NUMBER ONE!?!?!?!?!

Click the link below for a screenshot and keep on being the Chiefs number one fans!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/chiefscrowddata/bestfans.jpg
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    We are both number one on google!?!? :sign0102: We both drive people to drink!?!? We are both full of crap!?!?
    You're a crack up canadian...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by libranoelrose View Post
    You're a crack up canadian...

Brought to you from the wonder folks up north the Canadian Press.

They really know how to state the obvious.

Chiefs' Jared Allen returns to team after two-game suspension

1 minute ago
    KANSAS CITY, Mo. - While sitting out a two-game suspension, Jared Allen learned a couple of things: Television analysts don't always know what they're talking about, and maybe couch potatoes sometimes do.
    Forced to watch Kansas City's first two games on television, Allen said listening to the commentators could be frustrating.
    "I haven't watched a game on Sunday since I was in college," he said. "The weirdest part is watching the game as it's played by people you play with and practice with. At times I wanted to yell, 'Shut up, you idiot. You don't know what you're talking about."'
    But the young defensive end who has recorded 27½ sacks in his first three seasons was most struck by what he saw while scanning the secondary to see how certain teammates were playing.
    "I noticed how guys were getting back on plays, or sometimes not getting back - stuff you don't normally see when you're playing because you have your back to that part of the field," he said.
    When he returned to work Monday to prepare for the Chiefs' home opener against Minnesota, Allen was quick to share this newfound insight with some of the defensive backs.
    "I came in for meetings and I said, 'How could you guys misjudge this play? How could you misjudge that play?"' he said with a laugh.
    "They're like, 'What are you talking about? How do you know about that?"'
    But the joking was kept to a minimum. After all, Allen rejoined a team desperate for a win. The Chiefs are 0-2 for the second year in a row and lacking any offensive punch. With running back Larry Johnson still getting in game shape following his long holdout, the offence has scored only 13 points and averaged just 250 yards in losses at Houston and Chicago.
    The defence, however, even without one of its top players, has been holding its own, allowing an average of 108 yards rushing and 169 passing.
    "It's tough when you see the guys you've sweated with, bled with, all through training camp," Allen said. "They're playing good. But they got some bad breaks. You could see studying the film that, man, we were right on the verge of being really good. We've got to keep picking it up. A couple of times I thought we should have got the ball to our offence a little quicker. It's the little things that have been hurting us."
    Allen said he worked out faithfully during his two-week suspension for multiple drunken-driving convictions.
    "I was up every morning in the gym, running, going through what I know we do for individual drills. I did those on my own and kept up football movements. So I kept in the football mind-set," he said.
    "I'm hoping to come back and provide that little bit extra, help us get over this hump."
    He'll get the chance. Coach Herm Edwards put him right back on the first team when the Chiefs returned to practice Wednesday.
    "He's been working out, and he was refreshed," Edwards said. "We'll see how much stamina he has."

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    That's right.
    Don't start with me, mister.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Of course it did. Admin is doing his job!!!!
    Eggsactly!

Thats how I found this site, way to go admin.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Don't start with me, mister.
    ...Uh-oh; trouble in paradise.

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Thats how I found this site, way to go admin.
    Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123