Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd number one on google!

Default Chiefs Crowd number one on google!

Hey guys!

I did a search on google for "kansas city chiefs fans".

Guess what site was NUMBER ONE!?!?!?!?!

Click the link below for a screenshot and keep on being the Chiefs number one fans!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/chiefscrowddata/bestfans.jpg
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Of course it did. Admin is doing his job!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post

Nice suck up Guru...

hehehehe
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

By the way Guru, are you the only one of these guys that actually checks new threads?

Seems to me most of them are just continuing their old threads and just sort of starting new topics in them.

Your take?

Quote Originally Posted by libranoelrose View Post
    By the way Guru, are you the only one of these guys that actually checks new threads?

Seems to me most of them are just continuing their old threads and just sort of starting new topics in them.

Your take?

yes this is the #1 chiefs site....that is how i ended up here a few days ago after i did a search like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Thanks Guru and thanks Libranoelrose for noticing and pointing it out. A lot of time and money has been spent making sure that this site is the best chiefs fans site on the net. Thanks to all of the knowledgeable members and moderators that make it a great place to stay.

Your take?
    That's called hijacking. It's a gift really. Although it does tend to be done in more threads than it used to. Feel free to start new threads. One word of caution. Make sure you pay attention to other threads or do a search to make sure it's not a repost. Also, if you notice a lot of threads on a similar subject (as I've noticed with the Herm hating lately), it might be best just to continue thoughts in an existing thread.

All of this is just my opinion, of course.

Oh, and don't be afraid to cause a little drama now and then. I do so on occasion. Not intentionally. It's just that I either overreact to something or I get a little too sarcastic. Some people are attracted to drama, as it can make for some fun and entertaining reading. Just don't be a drama queen.
    Last edited by luv; 09-18-2007 at 11:01 PM.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    That's called hijacking. It's a gift really. Although it does tend to be done in more threads than it used to. Feel free to start new threads. One word of caution. Make sure you pay attention to other threads or do a search to make sure it's not a repost. Also, if you notice a lot of threads on a similar subject (as I've noticed with the Herm hating lately), it might be best just to continue thoughts in an existing thread.

All of this is just my opinion, of course.

Oh, and don't be afraid to cause a little drama now and then. I do so on occasion. Not intentionally. It's just that I either overreact to something or I get a little too sarcastic. Some people are attracted to drama, as it can make for some fun and entertaining reading. Just don't be a drama queen.
    Oh don't worry I've been keeping track of you. You definitely keep things lively.

Your take?
    I tend to tire of monotony.

Oh don't worry I've been keeping track of you. You definitely keep things lively.
    Good God man!!! Don't encourage her!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast