Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Vick to KC next season?

Default Vick to KC next season?

I'm pretty sure Vicks contract will be up at the end of the season (?) and he will probably be going somewhere that he would start and I would be happy if he came to KC. I like Cassell but if he doesn't play that good this year then I think Vick could be a good fit. Also it would bring in another playmaker along with Charles and McCluster.

Quote Originally Posted by fairladyZ View Post
    Vick is now the starter for the eagles too. Took Kolb's job right away from him. NICE!

I like Vick alot. I think all the people that say he is not a good quarterback need to watch the game he just had where it was a POCKET passer and was amazing at it.

I don't think it would happen for one especially now that he's the starter.. But in Andy Reid's press conference it sounded like Kolb might be available soon.
    I would have to agree that I think he is playing much better now then he did before. Probably helped that he backed up McNabb. Probably learned a lot from him. I'm curious to see how he plays the rest of the season. There's no doubt that he has a rocket of an arm, he just wasn't real accurate (but he is a lot better this year) and when under pressure he made bad decisions. But again, he's getting better at that as well.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Vick is now the starter for the eagles too. Took Kolb's job right away from him. NICE!

I like Vick alot. I think all the people that say he is not a good quarterback need to watch the game he just had where it was a POCKET passer and was amazing at it.

I don't think it would happen for one especially now that he's the starter.. But in Andy Reid's press conference it sounded like Kolb might be available soon.
    I'd bet your life that the Eagles lose to the Jaguars (or at least fail to cover) this week. He barely beat the worst pass defense in the NFL (Lions) last week. Vick's a guy who always plays just well enough to make his losses entertaining. Classic coach/team killer.

You must like the guys with a record. Your favorite Chiefs player states Larry Johnson, who by the way was cut by the Redskins last night, and you love a cruel killer in Vick.

I hope Vick stays in Philly. I seriously would stop being a Chiefs fan if the Chiefs signed that killer.

Dog-fighting, and all of Vick's off-field troubles of the past are forgiven, in my opinion. He paid his price. Time to move on.

Randall Cunningham converted, with age, to an excellent passer.

If Vick maqnages a similar transition, then I like his chances as an NFL starter.

The only thing that discourages me from wanting him at the helm of my team is that his demeanor hasn't changed.

After the loss to Green Bay, in week one, he stated that hey might have won had he played the whole game.

This was a direct insult to his teammate, Kevin Kolb. And it was completely uncalled for. Many sportscasters and fans would have happily stated that for him, and still did, had he just acted like a real tammate and let his game speak for itself.

Had it not been for that selfish act, I would have been very interested in how he performed for the rest of this season.

As is, I have no interest in him.

C'mon...if he plays well the Eagles will go long term....keep dreaming.

HELL NO! Not good for our team and this has nothing to do with his criminal activity. Cassel is our QB end of story!!!
    It starts with the Offensive line

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Dog-fighting, and all of Vick's off-field troubles of the past are forgiven, in my opinion. He paid his price. Time to move on.

Randall Cunningham converted, with age, to an excellent passer.

If Vick maqnages a similar transition, then I like his chances as an NFL starter.

The only thing that discourages me from wanting him at the helm of my team is that his demeanor hasn't changed.

After the loss to Green Bay, in week one, he stated that hey might have won had he played the whole game.

This was a direct insult to his teammate, Kevin Kolb. And it was completely uncalled for. Many sportscasters and fans would have happily stated that for him, and still did, had he just acted like a real tammate and let his game speak for itself.

Had it not been for that selfish act, I would have been very interested in how he performed for the rest of this season.

As is, I have no interest in him.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by 70 chiefsfan70 View Post
    I could care less about Vicks dog fighting racket. Its not what I would do, but he was made an example.

I have several dogs and take good care of them, and would have to hurt anyone trying to hurt them.

If you and I and everyone else let all their dogs loose and allowed them to do what they wanted many of these dogs would fight each other to their death ,its just their nature .

Who are we to take these animals out of their natural ways and lock them in our homes and kennels, and or a lease? Is that any better?

Hmmmm.

Ever wonder what a bird thinks, sitting in the cage for 20 years when they used to have the whole jungle?

Every one of these animals would rather fight and die then be locked up, caged or on a lease.......just my 2 cents!

And yes I eat meat every night, and love it! I even do a lot of my own butchering.

Nope Please dont make Vick a chief.
    We have domesticated dogs, but they also came to us through the years because they are scavengers. Studies have shown that even dogs in dumps with no contact with humans are very welcoming to us. That is because of their keen senses know all to well that we are what they are living off of. Dogs do not naturally kill each other to gain dominance.... what would be the point in that? They ESTABLISH dominance amongst the pack. Very few cases of this actually result in death. The situations that he put these dogs in are inhuman and not what naturally happens in the wild.

Wonder how many people that are not part of major league sports or celebrities could find a good job after putting their crime on the application.

Wonder what KC Wolfs take on Vick is!

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Sic He took a 45 pound weight and tied it around a dod and threw it in a pool to watch it struggle for it life.

he took a car battery to another dogs testicals.

He took a dog by his hind legs and picked it up and slammed it on the ground head first to amuse an audience.

That just isn't right. I know he paid his time for it, but I personally don't think it was enough. I don't care what kind of talent he is on the field. I couldn't support this team if Vick was our Qb. He does not fit the Piolo/Haley type of character and truly hope, the Chiefs fix any QB problem they may have the right way.
    No disrespect seek. I know your a guy who speaks what you believe, but I would have to see documentation on these things before I believed that. As somebody who had a few journalism friends from college that are from Virgina and DC, they never mentioned anything like that to me.

If that is the case though. then I would have to say that my opinion certainly would change from the original dog fighting stance that I took.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast